• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Final Four #1

Better Non World Champ

• Curt Hennig

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Roddy Piper

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Curt Hennig
Curt_Hennig-2.jpg

Roddy Piper
243949.jpg

BDC

I don't want to make mine a respect for the dead vote as I voted for Owen. But Henning was perfect.
Ring skills, presence, mic skills, TOTAL PACKAGE.

I did like the raw energy that Roddy brought to the ring!

The New F'n Show

I have to go Piper. Love Hennig but he came to the WWE as a AWA champ, Piper came never holding a World title though he was a US champ. He was the biggest heel of the 80's in the company, Slight edge to him.

PHX

Legacy Member
Very hard as while Henning has Piper beat in ring on the mic Piper wins. Went with Henning though just barely

The Cork

Banned
Piper eclipses this guy really, it seriously is not a contest.

Perfect spent half his WWE career playing sidekick to Flair, Piper was his own man.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Cracking semi-final which would have made dare I say a perfect final. I went with Henning and would not be suprised if he won the whole thing.

Tapout

Piper.

I would say it was hard, but I knew as soon as I saw it that Piper deserves it more. Piper gave people goose bumps with his amazing promos, and unmatched energy. Perfect may have beat him in ring style, but Piper brought a whole new dimension to the table, one that is still followed to this day. Roddy Piper not being world champion is one of wrestling greatest mistakes. Sadly he'll lose here too because of people marking for Perfect.