Final Fantasy XVI: A Realm Reborn PSN Problems.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Byron Hicks

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Final Fantasy XVI: A Realm Reborn went on sale on the PSN on Aug 28 and since then no one who bought a digital copy of the game has been able to access the game. Squire has responded only by saying that they are experiencing far greater number then expected and hence PSN has halted sale of the digital copy of the game. Many people are taking their complaints to Sony's forums calling for a refund. So, far all Sony or SquareEnix has said is that there will be a 7-day extensions to their first free 30 day trails. Does this mean that there will be a wait of Seven Days before these people even get a chance to play a game they spent their hard earned cash on? WTF!

I think this really blows...Mainly, due to the fact I was going to buy the name tonight. But, glad I didn't...In fact it wasn't even a option, thankfully.

Even after they decided to go with the pay to play model by charging a subscription. I am still willing to play this game.

But, this brings me great concern to what hidden problems there might be with Diablo 3 when it releases Sept 3rd. Pre-orders already available for purchase right now on the PSN. How long will I have to wait to play that game after I buy it from the PSN store?

Last edited by a moderator:

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Clearly this is a screwup from Sony. However, because of the popularity of Final Fantasy, people will still buy this game. I, personally and a Final Fantasy nut and will purchase the game as soon as I have the $$$

Byron Hicks

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
They have already broke records in Japan for an online game. So, yeah they definitely will be fine no matter what way it turns out. This only affects online US EA sales. You can still go out and buy the hard copy. But, I'm still disappointed in both SE and Sony. They really dropped the ball missing out of the online sales of this game. I seriously am amazed the problem still isn't fixed already. Looks like I am going to have to make a trip to Game Stop to play this game.