• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fifty Shades of Grey (2015)

Anaconda Vice

May 21, 2011
I was under no illusions that it was going to make a ton of dough. Transformers was the highest grossing movie at the box office last year. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy King

I am Beyonce always
Dec 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
Well, it is Valentine's Day weekend, so I expect it to make a lot. I personally have no interest at all in the movie, I'd rather go see Kingsman.

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Add me to the list of people who've seen this movie. I just got back.

It was 2 hours of Christian and Anastasia playing mind games with each other and some erotic sex scenes thrown in. However it was written pretty well and you know what? I fuckin loved it :lol:

Anaconda Vice

May 21, 2011
Yeah but you also love Avatar so it's hard to take your opinion on movies seriously. :lol:

Anaconda Vice

May 21, 2011
Well apparently people loved it enough to make it the highest grossing movie of all time
Box office doesn't mean the movie is good though, just that people are sheep. Again, Transformers was the highest grossing movie last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Champagne Charlie

Emotionless
Jul 28, 2011
United Kingdom
Add me to the list of people who've seen this movie. I just got back.

It was 2 hours of Christian and Anastasia playing mind games with each other and some erotic sex scenes thrown in. However it was written pretty well and you know what? I fuckin loved it :lol:
I swear you're like 15 and the movie is an 18.