• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Less than 10 mins to go, the players really seem worn out. Come on, Germany. You have to punish Argentina for all those missed opportunities. Keep pressing on!

They should have had at least one goal. I knew those missed shots would come back to haunt them.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Can Germany keep this down for at least 7 mins + stoppage?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
They should have had at least one goal. I knew those missed shots would come back to haunt them.

Indeed.

As soon as I posted that message that Germany needs to keep pressing on, they've scored a goal!

Coincidence? I don't think so. LOL

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I knew the punishment would arrive! Bravo! That's fucking it! Mario Götze, you fucking legend!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Germany won, told ya right from the start of the WC. There wasn't a doubt in my mind. Congrats, champs! You deserved it!

Reactions: CM Punk

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Germany won, told ya right from the start of the WC. There wasn't a doubt in my mind. Congrats, champs! You deserved it!
You also said Spain, Brazil, Italy and Uruguay were likely winners. In no way did you say that Germany were sure fire winners.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You also said Spain, Brazil, Italy and Uruguay were likely winners. In no way did you say that Germany were sure fire winners.

But I did know Germany would win. Always mentioned Germany as the #1 candidate! ;)