Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I thought Germany would beat Argentina in the 90 mins, guess I was wrong. Looking forward to the next 30 mins and Germany winning, hopefully!

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Good game so far. Come the fuck on, argentina, make the title stay close to home.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
To be fair though, I am quite torn here, on one hand, Argentina are our biggest rivals and I don't want them thinking too highly of themselves, on the other, It will be nice keeping the title around South america, so we can redeem ourselves on the local Cups.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Argentina needs to step it up. They look worn out. Germany might pull this off at the end.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
A final ending in penalties leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Oh well.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Less than 10 mins to go, the players really seem worn out. Come on, Germany. You have to punish Argentina for all those missed opportunities. Keep pressing on!