Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Fucking hell! I knew this fucker would miss, come on, did ya eat something today?! That was a poor shot!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Great game.

Can't wait for the World Cup final. :woo1:

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Well, we just got ass fucked by germany, and now our biggest rival have a legit shot at becoming world cup winners. Fuck my life. Hopefully we still have a chance of proving ourselves against holland on saturday.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
People have a tendency of gettin extra-stupid when it's world cup season here. Just take a look at this work of art made before the game with germany(Hexa as in for "Brazil six time world champion"). That was quite the prediction, and quite the tattoo, eh?
75df48ac915521c3f7f55e6157e4f44b.jpg

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
So, it's Brazil vs Netherlands tomorrow. Who do you think will win?

- I'm going with the Netherlands. Tbh, I was disappointed when they lost to Argentina, but Argentina deserved it. So, I'll be rooting for Netherlands and I think they'll get the win.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
So, it's Brazil vs Netherlands tomorrow. Who do you think will win?

- I'm going with the Netherlands. Tbh, I was disappointed when they lost to Argentina, but Argentina deserved it. So, I'll be rooting for Netherlands and I think they'll get the win.
How could anyone pick Brazil after what we saw in the semis?

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
How could anyone pick Brazil after what we saw in the semis?
I realize the netherlands are the favorite, but to be fair to brazil, the game with germany was an absolute abomination of a game and clusterfuck performance altogether. If brazil plays like they did on the confederation cup, they have a healthy chance to win. I felt that even though it has its flaws, the team deserved to be at the semi-finals. Yes, I know the first game against croatia had a referee obviously favoring brazil, but since then there have been no injustices, people seems to forget that the colombia game was full of controversy favoring both sides.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Hoping Brazil gets demolished again, and Argentina goes on to win the Cup. Lol so much @ how butthurt Brazil will be.