Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'll be surprised if Suarez plays the rest of the tournament. This is the third time he's been caught chewing on another player and both earlier times he's been suspended for 10 and 7 games respectively.
Yes whatever punishment he gets won't effect his club level do he'll onky get a ban for internationals
I read that this time fifa is considering a full on 2 year suspension from football.
Hopefully thats not just international games
Considering this has happened both on club and international level they should look into making it for both. Because this is such a repeat occurence.

Suarez seems like one of those guys who gets so caught in the game when it is an intense one. He just stops thinking and goes on instinct
yes hopefully they throw the book at him

I wonder if Barcelona and Madrid want him still

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yes whatever punishment he gets won't effect his club level do he'll onky get a ban for internationals

Hopefully thats not just international games

yes hopefully they throw the book at him

I wonder if Barcelona and Madrid want him still
I'm sure Suarez will eat Spanish food for the right money ;)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Suarez should really get some mental help with the biting issue even kids are taught against that.
A pundit over here talked about how Suarez has always been like this. Dude attacked a ref (headbutt I think) when a match didn't go his way as a teenager. Seems like he goes into animal mode when in a tight game. Imagine if he somehow had a knife on pitch

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Samaras looks like Jesus and scored a penalty like Jesus. Ralb is lucky his crappy Hibs are relegated or Samaras would have humiliated them next season.

I like Africans team doing well, I would eventually like to see a North American, Asian and an African team have a World Cup winning contintent, so teams from any of those continents are in my respects. A shame Ivory Coast was knocked out but their performance against Greece was so horrible, lazy and complacent. A lesson for other teams I guess.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
858167155.gif

Shaqiri with the hattrick.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Viva La Switzerland!
My buddy from Honduras who I was with for the game was absolutely salty :p

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
For Suarez I've heard the ban could include his club appearances as well. I think 2 years sounds about right, though I would go for a lifetime ban. It is a shame, but the guy is a dipshit. I wouldn't want to be on the pitch with his Blue ass.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
USA! USA! WE WANT A BORING DRAW! I HOPE I FALL ASLEEP IN MY CHAIR AT THE LACK OF ACTION! WOO! NILL NILL! NO GOALS! LETS BOTH GO THROUGH GERMANY!! WOOO!! USA! USA!