Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Damn what a game. Mexico goes on deservedly, they were simply a better team.
Who ever could have guessed 3 CONCACAF teams could make it through? Mexico, hopefully US and especially Costa Rica ballin out of control

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
oh and Italy vs Uraguay coming up soon. Winner goes on losers goes home. woooo Leggo Italians!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'll be surprised if Suarez plays the rest of the tournament. This is the third time he's been caught chewing on another player and both earlier times he's been suspended for 10 and 7 games respectively.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'll be surprised if Suarez plays the rest of the tournament. This is the third time he's been caught chewing on another player and both earlier times he's been suspended for 10 and 7 games respectively.
Yes whatever punishment he gets won't effect his club level do he'll onky get a ban for internationals

Stopspot

Reaction score
Yes whatever punishment he gets won't effect his club level do he'll onky get a ban for internationals
I read that this time fifa is considering a full on 2 year suspension from football.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I read that this time fifa is considering a full on 2 year suspension from football.
Hopefully thats not just international games

Stopspot

Reaction score

Hopefully thats not just international games
Considering this has happened both on club and international level they should look into making it for both. Because this is such a repeat occurence.

Suarez seems like one of those guys who gets so caught in the game when it is an intense one. He just stops thinking and goes on instinct

Reactions: Ovaldinho