Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
I still can't believe those scumbag asshole Portuguese motherfuckers scored on the last fucking play. It did NOTHING FOR THEM GODDAMMIT!!

They weren't even excited, they know they still don't have a snowball's chance in hell of advancing. Such dick heads
Five minutes of added time? Really? Four or three- sure, but five? What the fucking fuck? I knew Ronaldo or Nani would pull something out of their ass at the last minute. Once Jermaine Jones scored that second goal, you could see the U.S start to die down on the defense probably because they thought they had won the match. One of my biggest complaints, was not subbing Zusi earlier than his sub time. He was obviously gassed and his form was terrible the entire game, instead they ran the dog piss out of him. The U.S has to tie or defeat Germany to advance out of GoD. Portugal is just fucked in all sorts of ways. They have to win against Ghana and win against Germany. Oh and btw, for those watching coverage on ESPN, Landon Donovan looked PISSED to be there.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The U.S has to tie or defeat Germany to advance out of GoD.
Not true. We can lose to Germany and advance. I think we would still likely advance. The only way we don't advance is if we lose and Ghana wins while making up the GD.

We'll see what comes of the Ghana/Portugal game, but I don't expect the US or Germany to kill themselves in a game where a draw will do for both sides.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Hyped for Netherlands picking up that win. Bring on Mexico-Croatia and Brazil - Camerun

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
For my Croatia brothers' sake I just hope Ochoa aint defending quite like he did vs Brazil the other day.
Hoping for a goal or two from Mandzukic!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wow shit luckily for Pletikosa they hit the very corner of the post.. that shit can't be happening especially on Mexico's first attack :/

Stopspot

Reaction score
That goal was ridiculous. Looked so easy [HASHTAG]#Neymar[/HASHTAG]

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I wish I had two TVs :/
I want to watch both games but my computer I'm using right now definitely would not be able to hold a steady stream.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Camerun just equalized...this game just got interesting

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
22 yrs old, 4 goals so far in this cup he will most likely be up there with Klose and Ronaldo at 15 in no time.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Croatia got away with a clear handball but damn Marquez, you earned that yellow card you piece of garbage :)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
... 3 players at the far post for Croatia while a beautiful cross just passes Ochoa and no one was at the near post..
At this point Croatia doesn't even deserve t0 win, Kudos to Mexico.