Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Someone compared Renaldo to Brady. Very good comparison, has the asinine haircut and chokes against the real winners out there. USA! USA!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
When USA plays the dutch we will win (literally have no idea) :tough:
America has shocked in this world cup considering the group they got placed in (portugal with a healthy Ronaldo is one of the most dangerous teams out there, without him they are meh, and Germany are tanks in football). I'm happily surprised.

This world cup has been the underdogs cup. A lot of "smaller" teams beating the big dogs. Reigning world champs got sent home like chumps (5-1 loss to the dutch and 1-0 loss to Chile).

• Haha
Reactions: Danielson

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
They still played great. Better than those England jobbers lel :tyson:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
OH NO WE SUCK AGAIN!
1 point is enough for you. You're tied with Germany in the lead of your group. If Ghana beats Portugal or ties with them. You boys are going to the 16 team round