Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Not damn suarez, he was relatively ineffective apart from the 2 goals.

Damn England, for a fucking shocking performance.

Best heel in the business fucking heat magnet

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Red card.. absolutely stupid by the captain of Greece...

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Late to the party, but LOLENGLAND :terry::tyson:

Brosnar

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm seeing people laugh at England here.
This is the reason why I think our fans are quite idiotic when they big up England's chances at these tournaments - because we pretty much can never compete with other nations. Once this happens, we look like complete, utter tits!

To be honest, if England were indeed treating this as a "do or die" game, they hardly played like it. It seemed as if there was no organisation in their play or build-up, and it reminded me of my days playing football during my play time at school - every one pretty much got forward as often as possible and hoped for the best. No strict build-up or anything.

The TV program presenters, commentators and pundits were stating that England aren't necessarily out yet, and if Italy and can win their next two games, and England can win their last, then we are still in with a shout to progress to the second round. However, that doesn't please me. If you're serious about winning the world tournament, and looking credible in doing so, relying on the results of other matches to progress just isn't good enough.
As cliched as it is, for me, it literally is a case of "to be The Man, you've got to beat The Man".

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
@Brosnar Really isn't that man. It's just funny to laugh at all the English supporters the same way they laughed at us Americans.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
2 hours to go till Italy vs Costa Rica. Can't wait! It's going to be a fun match.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Well thats it for england :(

Gotta give credit where its due though costa rica have completely bossed our group and deserve to go through to the next round

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Missed the Costa Rica match, but I'm glad they won. :yay:

lol suck a dick England :letroll: