Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yep, it was a mistake not to take Ashley Cole and we'd benefit from John Terry at CB too.

Uruguay look terrible and have a key defender suspended for Thursday. Just hope Suarez isn't too pumped up to get going in this tournament.
England/Uruguay should be great to watch since both badly need 3 points

If England attacks like they did against Italy (with some better final touches) they could easily put up 3-4 goals.... and maybe give them up as well lol

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Who's playing today/tonight? Too lazy to look it up.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Just tuned in a couple minutes ago. How the fuck did Ecuador miss an open goal?

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
After England vs. Italy I am optimistic about the next two games. If we can attack like we did in the first 60 minutes of the game against Uruguay and Costa Rica then we will beat them. I think Italy did deserve to win, their tactics were better than ours in general. I really think we should have taken Ashley Cole along now, no communication between Rooney and Baines.

Switzerland beat Ecuador 2-1 after a 93rd minute winner! Crazy ending.

EDIT: Very excited to see Argentina's opener later :)

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
Sonofabitch. Heavy rains are expected for the U.S/Ghana game. I thought Natal was known for its sunshine. Wtf is this shit?