Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Good lord Netherlands destroys Spain now Costa Rica destroys Uruguay. What a way to start out the tournament. Maybe there is a small chance Portugal could upset Germany :please:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Good lord Netherlands destroys Spain now Costa Rica destroys Uruguay. What a way to start out the tournament. Maybe there is a small chance Portugal could upset Germany :please:

I knew Holland was going to win, I just didn't know they were gonna humiliate the current reigning champs.
Damn, Costa Rica surprised us well, beating Uruguay, I didn't see that coming..

'Portugal could upset Germany.' Why not, bro? What we've seen so far, I wouldn't be surprised. This is a cup where anyone could beat anyone, if ya know what I mean. There are so many good teams. Remember when my country (Serbia) pulled out an upset victory over Germany back in 2010 World Cup? So, yeah, anything can happen.

Seriously, I can't wait for Argentina vs Bosnia, and Germany vs Portugal tomorrow night. It's gonna be great!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Got a free bar tab of $30 or under because of that Ivory Coast game, I thought Japan would have it but dude told me, you give me $15 if Japan wins, I'll give you $30 if Ivory Coast wins, sure enough GET EM IVORY!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Agree. I'm personally ready to see how the U.S is going to perform against Ghana tomorrow. :kitler:
so butt hurt I have to work. I WILL be streaming that shit on the company computer.

Today's games don't seem too whoopy. Might check out the early games before work

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hope Ghana squash you soccer mugs
Doubt it, we've looked solid lately. Should be a great match though with both teams knowing that 3 is a necessity in the match

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
Doubt it, we've looked solid lately. Should be a great match though with both teams knowing that 3 is a necessity in the match
We also have Landon Donovan as an analyst, so you know we'll get all the great stats. :jericho:

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
France's group is a fucking joke. Are you kidding me, what a fucking weak BS. Specially if you saw how they qualified for the WC anyway

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
We also have Landon Donovan as an analyst, so you know we'll get all the great stats. :jericho:
He should be in the role Drogba played last night for Ivory Coast. dat veteran presence off the bench to play the last half hour. Worked out great for the team smart enough to include their veteran leader

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
He should be in the role Drogba played last night for Ivory Coast. dat veteran presence off the bench to play the last half hour. Worked out great for the team smart enough to include their veteran leader
I agree in some sense. He could be such an inspiration to those younger players, but he didn't perform well in the training grounds to my understanding. I see were Klinsmann is coming from but morale goes a long way as well. Its like if LeBron goes to Cleveland for example, while Cleveland doesn't have any players- his presence alone could uplift the team.