Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Whar a great game that was looking forward to the next game

@Dolph'sZiggler don't make the same mistake as England did by underestimating the Chile tram they beat england in November they were actually one of my favourite teams in the last world cup they play some very good football

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Whar a great game that was looking forward to the next game

@Dolph'sZiggler don't make the same mistake as England did by underestimating the Chile tram they beat england in November they were actually one of my favourite teams in the last world cup they play some very good football
I do like their brand of football + any club from South America holds an advantage in this WC over teams that aren't... just saying, I'd rather face them than any of the 3 clubs the US is faced with

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
I do like their brand of football + any club from South America holds an advantage in this WC over teams that aren't... just saying, I'd rather face them than any of the 3 clubs the US is faced with
Germany. :blackshock:

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Damn what an awesome game, Holland kicked some ass today.

I don't like Robben and RVP, but damn it takes so much talent to score like they did 2nd and 3rd goal.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Damn what an awesome game, Holland kicked some ass today.

I don't like Robben and RVP, but damn it takes so much talent to score like they did 2nd and 3rd goal.

Awesome start for 'em.

You can dislike Robben and RVP, but it's undeniable that they're real good players.

And lol at bloody Torres replacing Diego Costa.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yes thats some bad hand the usa got dealt with its great if your a neutral though would love frances group right now

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
You can dislike Robben and RVP, but it's undeniable that they're real good players.

Never said they weren't, brother.

Anyway, only player really worth a mention in Spain today is Iniesta. That fucking guy is a genius with the ball, gotta appreciate his talent.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yes thats some bad hand the usa got dealt with its great if your a neutral though would love frances group right now
It is just silly IMO. Why not base groups on world rankings? It creates balance, and who wants to see France go through just because they were lucky enough to draw a bunch of scrub teams? The best teams should be in position to advance to the next round to create the best match ups. It is just goofy to do it randomly.. for how fair soccer is in some aspects compared to American sports (a league table vs a playoff system, for instance) I hate how they do random draws for tournaments instead of using seeding.

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
When Robben scored his second goal, the way it was performed and the way he looks made me think that was Zidane out there.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Never said they weren't, brother.

Anyway, only player really worth a mention in Spain today is Iniesta. That fucking guy is a genius with the ball, gotta appreciate his talent.

Yes. But both Iniesta and Xavi are the heart and soul of both Barcelona and Spain. Terrific players.