Fifa discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I've got no answers for when you defend me like this. I can barely get passes off in your back end, let alone shots, and certainly no decent shots

GGs

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
GG mate.

Tottenham can hang with Bayern but I just think it's not the team for you. Different players enjoy different teams. I'm all about fast teams who can use skills, you're about solid teams who can keep the ball. Dunno why but I just played well those two games, I think it's cause there's less lag I don't know.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Less lag definitely favors your style of play. I know I was playing like shit, which resulted in the blowouts with you playing like you were. I get hella frustrated when I can't do jack shit in the back third like that, and wind up playing even worse as a result.

Scored a goal with Italy in the first 3 minutes in my quarterfinal cup match. Anger gone

Two for my man Giuseppe Rossi now. That Italian American FTW

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Less lag definitely favors your style of play. I know I was playing like s***, which resulted in the blowouts with you playing like you were. I get hella frustrated when I can't do jack s*** in the back third like that, and wind up playing even worse as a result.

Scored a goal with Italy in the first 3 minutes in my quarterfinal cup match. Anger gone

Definitely does. You seemed less patient when I played you today which made the game much more fun (for me anyway), you're fast passing is definitely improving.

Later on play me again with Italy, I know I'll find it super hard to beat you but meh I need to try. I'll just injure this guy :boss:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
That feeling when you continuously lose to players you are better than and know you should beat :bury: :bury: :bury: :bury: :bury: :bury: :bury: :bury:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Only played 2 cup matches today. The first one was match I scored the two early goals with Rossi, wound up losing 3-2, giving up a winner in the 89th minute. Next match lost 1-0 to a complete scrub.

Just playing like shit today

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lol. I'll play you after the Bellator fights tonight, which should end around 10:00 EST (no idea what time that is over the pond)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I think it's 2:00 based on a quick google search. It's Friday, you'll be aight doe