Fifa discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Thanks for dragging me into this laggy shit fest

lmfao @ Messi's Sergio Ramos esque moon shot penalty

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Newcastle vs Sweden was even steven until the 80th minute when you got the go ahead goal 2-1 and then another right after followed by me raging

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol it was 68 minutes when I scored but yeah when I got one immediately after you went all faggy :(

But to be honest, I found out how to counter your ultra-attacking. You go ultra-attacking whenever I score first, and then I'm fucked, "defence" can't handle it, and I don't want to go "ultra-defence". So I change it to "Balance" and have "Counter Attack" on too, then destroy you :)

#Nerd
#FifaTactics

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
No, it was the 68th when I tied it with Ibrahimovic you noob

you scored in the 80th, 81st, & 83rd

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Blasphemy.

Why do you play career mode when it fucksucks?

I'm tired of losing online :cornette:

I like doing transfers and scouting players to my youth squad.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You're a boss. Transfers on career mode are decent, just the game play is terribad.

I can tell you why if you want a nerd reply. Fifa 12 wanted to improve on its realism, which it has, it's fantastic for that. In real life football, you don't see defenders sprint attackers and try and tackle. They move towards the attacker and jostle, they stand in front and try blocking crosses, or slowly go towards them, they've added that to Fifa 12. Online that's great, it means you can do more with the ball and use tactics to defeat your opponent - like possession keeping. But offline, the bots have so much possession and it's fuck off boring (if you have it on World Class+). They just pass around, who wants to watch bots pass around on Fifa? You can't take it off of them because of the new tackling system, so meh. Their needs to be a compromise.

I used to adore career mode, taking a team as a new manager and conquering the world, but I just became frustrated with how slow it was and boring. So I joined UT :p.

Anyway, TLDR: Play me. :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I have to fix my squad. Julio Cesar was pouting and I was going to make him tough it out but the board went behind my back and sold him. Then Samuel tore his quad. I might play later