Fiend vs. Miz?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Wtf happened to DB? Did they work the part of DB getting his hair ripped out as to why he’s gone? Is he actually just injured and Miz has to fill a quick gap? I mean so far I’m enjoying the angle they’re doing with Miz and the Fiend, but what’s going on?

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I just have this feeling that when he does his entrance at TLC the lantern he carries that is usually Bray's head, will be Daniel's head instead.
Goodness.... WWE Really went towards the "Evilish" Side of things with this "Fiend" Character. Kinda like Alester Black. Btw.. I've not heard bout anything from or about Alister in a long while. He still in WWE?

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I just have this feeling that when he does his entrance at TLC the lantern he carries that is usually Bray's head, will be Daniel's head instead.
That would actually be sweet. I’m hoping he becomes the fiends slave or something, like DB is stuck under some hypnosis-like syndrome.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I’m really hoping DB shows up at TLC like as whole new bald and destroyed person.
I’ve been waiting for this bray push for a long time and I’m so happy that it’s here.