Few questions...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Starlight

I know some of us know each other all to well, however there has been new faces since arriving and have no clue about you, or the character you play, so here is a couple of questions...

How did you come up with your character?
Do he/she share similar taste/interests with you in real life?
How long have you been playing him/her?
Have you thought about using your character if giving the chance to work for a major promotion, or would you consider using someone else?
What do you hope to happen to him/her in the future here in PWF?

Madison

Reaction score

As a favor to a friend I joined his fed. I came up with Madison in fifteen minutes. She was only supposed to be a side thing. Because I to caught up in my main federation, with my main wrestler Pandora.

We are both brutally honest.

seven years if you count the breaks.

Have you thought about using your character if giving the chance to work for a major promotion, or would you consider using someone else?

No way, I too attached. lol

Not sure, depends on where the cards fall.

added questions...(because all areas should be addressed.)

What was the name of your first Efed?

Throw Down Sports Entertainment.

What are the differnt types of persona's your character as embodied?

About three: 1. A Kandi Washington type, but more aggressive. 2. Lesbian
home wrecker 3. Undertaker style heel.

How many failed attempts at creating a wrestler have you gone through, and if there any were their names?

3. The Accountant, K- Spike, and Adrian King.

Have you ever ran your own fed?

The owner of the fed was quitting and gave it to me.

and those are my add ons.

Kushikimi

Reaction score

Wanting to create a character that resembled me... really Drake is a "throw away" character that turned out good. Dios Máscara Jr. was created when I was challenged to create a character with mask and that payed tribute to Pierroth. My main character, Jason Scorpio, was created using the base of a character that failed.

Drake does... almost everything except physical characteristics and the fact that he's a ladies man. Dios Máscara Jr. doesn't and Jason is all that I'm not

Drake for as long as PWF has been alive. Dios since 1 year and Jason almost 5 years now.

Yes and Yes... I mean, if I feel a character can work right in a certain place... then I use that character. And I will consider using someone else, you see I have Dios Máscara Jr. and Drake here... Scorpio in another fed... so yes I will consider using other characters.

For Dios I don't have any expectations, really I have the character to use a little spanish every now and then and break the monotony that Drake and Jason had for a long time. For Drake's sake... I can only say I hope he becomes a triple crown champion at some point (if he becomes the first Triple Crown Champion better :lol: )

In spanish it was PRWF (Puerto Rico Wrestling Fantasy)... in English it was FCW (Fusion Championship Wrestling)

Drake: hasn't change a lot...
Dios: look above
Jason: has been a guy without gimmick, the usual big guy monster, and the most prolific persona with him has been The Devil's Advocate

How many failed attempts at creating a wrestler have you gone through, and if there any were their names?

1. Jeff Logan (the one that I based Scorpio on with a lot of changes), 2. EJ Styles (the one that I used to create Drake)

Once tried in Spanish... but didn't ever start... so no... I haven't ran my own fed.

Enforcer

Reaction score
He is I and I am him, I took a little attitude here and there from wrestlers I like, but I evolved "Enforcer" Spending 10 years in lil indy feds here in California

Oh yes, almost everything?

On and off for about the last 10 years, started when I was on injury reserve for 6 months and kinda just stuck with it to stay creative

I would use my Character for sure, it would be hard to use someone else... Then again some of my stuff has already been stolen, Believe it or not my finisher that I started using in 1998 was never called "The Final Nightmare" It was called the "Attitude Adjustment" DDT, i got the name from an old Hank Williams Jr. song I used to listen to when I was little.

I want Enforcer to rule the world and take all the titles, and piss everyone off!
j/k... I just wanna have fun, be creative, and get to know everyone!

Starlight

How long have you been rping? 4 or so years.
Who are some of your characters? Lady Lilac, The Incredible Spitfire, Miss V, Sable, Sunny, Terri, Trish Stratus, Velvet Sky, Amazing Kong w/Raisha Saeed, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, Randy Orton and Torrie Wilson, and Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman.
How did you come up with your character? I came up with Lady Lilac after liking Cheerleader Melissa's personality as Raisha Saeed. I like the veil and mystery to her. I developed her as a skilled technical and high flying female wrestler who prides on the fact she is a female wrestler and not a female who has gotten by her looks. The Incredible Spitfire was just an experiment and test who I actually ended up liking. Miss V is kind of new opposed from the other two, but she's the Barbie of the bunch.
How long have you been playing him/her? Lady Lilac 2 1/2 years, Incredible Spitfire 1 year, and Miss V 6 months.
Have you thought about using your character if giving the chance to work for a major promotion, or would you consider using someone else? I would use them.
What do you hope to happen to him/her in the future here in PWF? I would to have very successful careers as all three of them, even if I have to cross my own paths.

Starlight

Forgot to do one for me..lol

I just thought of her in the back of my mind. I wanted someone who had a strong passion for the business

Somewhat, yes

5 years

Yes there is a promotion (tho its an indy thing) near by that I follow and now know the details on what it takes. This would be huge thing for me, but I have a son, and a husband, so alot to think about.

Hopefully winning my first womens championship, developing more feuds..as long as I'm living and breathing nothing is stopping me from doing more.

World Wrestling Cooperation

Julliet is sweet, but she's not afraid to be rebellious.

There hasnt been much attemps if I think about it

Nope, and I dont plan too. I'll leave it to the pro's

TactMrBlack

Reaction score
Marc Knight started off as Marc 'The Ill Rhyme Sayer' Knight around '99-'00. I used to do free style raps in my rps and this was long before Cena came around.

Marc is me ages 21-24 except for the wrestling part.

started in '99-'00 but I took a long break.

No because CM Punk/Jericho do it better than I ever could.

I hope that I'll compete for every major title (besides the womens) in the span of two months...

It was called the EEWF and I think I won one match although I was in it for a long time. To be fair though I had no idea how to rp at the time. I think I called someone out for using purple text.

He's a smart ass alcoholic that's about it

I had one other character besides Marc Knight and his name was The Crow... He was a String rip off.

Jon and I have tried multiple times but we always fail to get a roster.

mde

Reaction score

He's really only the 2nd character i've used a lot. Just came up with him one night and he stuck.

Yes. I believe the best characters shadow their handlers in many ways, only more over the top.

If you count the years I take off in between feds, like 10 years.

I've never thought about wrestling for a living. I did however have a fed mate ask if I minded if he used the name Jamie Stevens when he started training. I told him yes I minded.

Not here for the Wins or losses as my style doesn't translate everywhere. I just want to tell a good story and entertain whoever reads my stuff.

added questions...(because all areas should be addressed.)

First ever? Gees...can't remember. First "big time" fed? WpW

My character has pretty much always just been himself, albeit in different situations. An obnoxiously arrogant newcomer, a playboy, family man, etc

Failed? I don't know if i'd say failed but I keep going back to Jamie because I'm lazy. There was Blade, Kali, Karma, War (had such a grand idea to do a 4 horseman of the apocalypse thing) and maybe a few others i can't remember.

Yeah, many moons ago. RBWF. Rock Bottom Wrestling Federation. It actually ran for quite a bit, never was huge but had a good group.

Reaction score
Using a combination of my first and middle name

I have a very dark side to my life, and I use it to channel what I would expose myself to be if i were a professional wrestler

10 years

depends on the situation

That depends on the week and what is brought to me. I would like to see PWF gain more people, instead of 1 person rping as several, but i know it is a working progress.

Jay Dee

Reaction score
My character is one I have used in different forms over the years, using different pic-bases as and when I can, usually using myself though

We are pretty much the same person, Martial Arts history is mine, just slightly exagerrated, height/weight/hair are all based on me. Music taste is what people think i like when they look at me. And his love of american muscle cars is one i have as well

This version of the character is since I've joined PWF, but I have been e-fedding for about 8 years

I would if i thought I could act on the mic, im just gonna stick to being a masked monster for the time being until i can build confidence

I'm not sure at the moment, just gonna do my best and see what happens

PRWF, a fed, inside an existing forum, and was run entirely in a single thread, and my god did it work somehow

Powerhouse/technical guy, a metalhead/petrolhead, determind to be the best and completely ruthless

None of them have really failed, I've always had my characters in and around one of the titles in every fed i've been in

In a way I have. My first fed the PRWF, after they put me in as one of the 4th Hall of Famer. The owner messaged me saying he was quitting in a month. We ran a storyline where he was retiring and it came down to me and the first hall of famer fighting for control of the company. He was the best in the fed, and I was the only person to ever beat him (a proud moment for me). After that I took control and ran things, I came up with some seriously good storylines and at its peak, we had 21 members running 33 characters. Doesnt sound like much, but consider, we had to advertise it to an already existing forum. And run the whole thing in a single thread. I'm proud of that e-fed, its a shame the forum got closed down =[