• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adampro123

Reaction score
This isn't going to be a big thread but last week on smackdown if any of you watched it you saw festus vs the undertaker.

Well at the end of the match taker got festus in the gogoplata (i do not know if thats what its called but its something like that) and festus was in it for a good while. well festus had already passed out and the ref was out and then another ref came in and stopped the match because festus was out.

but when the bell rang festus was still knocked out cold. so maybe this will mean that next week festsus will still be in insane mode and like beat down jessie or maybe have jessie not be able to find festus and have festus go around attacking people in the back for no reasons just because he is in insane mode.

Well i just thought it may be something to look out for.

Michael1

Reaction score
Nah. I don't see that happening. Maybe Jesse just cuts a promo saying Festus is now a changed man after his match with The Undertaker (but really looking the same). You know? I can't see him turning on Jesse so quick.

Evil Austin

I don't see him either turning on Jesse so quick but I think he can become a main eventer by the end of this year because when his gimmick was first released i have always for months thinking to myself i am going to make him a champion on my btb and well i never did but even ask WWERKO619 when we were talking that we had plans to do it. I have always been a festus fan and one day i do see him snapping on Jesse and than going ape on the champion and gets the title eventually.

Adampro123

Reaction score
Well they obviously like the guy enough they put him with snoop dogg and gave him a main event with taker and he and jessie have been on TV every week this year to my knowledge.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah, if you think that is the gimmick of a main eventer you are way off. Because:

Jesse: This is the not the face of a main eventer.

*Festus stands there dopily.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Festus could be a real good big man, but his gimmick is whack. and his look doesn't fit his skills. Needs hair, lol