Fenix0505's GFX request shop

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Impulsive if u don't like this I'm guna have to beat yah sence less lol jk.. to me its amazing although i could not fit another pic =| i made an amazing text.. to go with it all hope yah like it =D
XImpulsive:
kellykellyau3.jpg

(PS) I actualy made my own cuts for this one XD
now that I'm starting to rely on my cuts I'm guna try to advance my pic cutting skills since they are not the greatest in the book.. =| if any1 knows of any cutting tutorials pm them to me ill try anything new its beating what I was doing magic eraser or extracting with a lot of fixing up.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
thanks man =D i actually gave this one some effort XD
if yah need anymore made ask me ill definitely make another one

xtremebadass

Name: WWE Raw Presents Bad Blood
Text: BAD BLOOD LOGO!!! (... then in smaller print above the logo...) WWE Raw Presents (2002-2006 Raw logo preferred)
Size: Normal Poster Size
Colors: Mostly Red, tinge of black, you probably know Bad Blood colors
Images: Bad Blood Logo, obviously, HBK in the center, maybe with the World title, but a 2002-2005 era pic, Goldberg to the left of him and Jericho to the right of him, Jericho with long hair that is

Well Fenix, never really saw any of your work, but let's see what you can come up with, rep for this

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

The Mac

Reaction score
Topic: Kane
Colors: Grey/Black and White. Make the ECW title properly colored (to stand out)
Text: KANE
Text Placment: Bottom Left in big writing
Subtext: The Mac (above the word KANE)
Size: 400x200 pixels
Pictures: Kane with ECW Title.

Mark Morton

Reaction score
Love this guys style!!

Umaga banner, but holding the WWE title! Classic one not Cenas crappy one! If thats even possible, design up to you but as long as it says Umaga "An Unstoppable Champion" on it.

Caqnt wait to see what u come up with mate!

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Umm.. Rosewt sry man i cant fill your request this time because it seems like a poster and im not realy good at makeing an additon to your background...
Sryz.. if u want me to do something else ill make it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mac:
kanehp3.jpg

enjoy =D i had to add more than white, gray, and black as u will notice =D
==========================================================
Mark Morton please fill out the template.. so i can make your graphic and im not shure if Umaga was arround when they had the orignal WWE title.. i will most likely have to use the WWE Cena style because Cena has the last WWE (original) title..

Nation

I liked the Rhino sig so let's see what else you can do.

Theme:JBL
Wrestlers:JBL
Colours:Im thinking a darkish blue but if another color would look better go ahead and use it.
Text:Wrestling God
Text placement:Top right
Size:Around the size of my current sigs.
Font:Average

Fenix0505

Reaction score
all rite I'll give this an attempt tomarro since i have all day to prty much waste time =p... I'm going to bed now.. Every1 else hit me up with request I need somethin to do =\

Mark Morton

Reaction score
Sorry mate i meant this title....http://www.wweshop.com/newimages/images/00852pi.jpg

Hanging from Umaga in a studio shot ideally! Il let ur design mind go crazy and feel free to do as u wish but like i say if u can stick "Unstoppable Champion" and "Umaga" in thatd be cool

Topic: Umaga
Colors: Anything u see fit mate
Text: "Unstoppable Champion" smaller writing but still clear above, "UMAGA" which should be bigger
Text Placment: Central and bottom of the piece
Subtext: N/A
Size: 400x200 pixels plus various others if it isnt too much...yt
Pictures: Umaga in a simple head on shot, with the WWE Titlte (Above) draped across his shoulder??

Thanks so much.. rep when i can!

thankyou

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Mark Morton:
umagazg2.jpg

i think that is the right title but if not =\ i could not find the right one when i was looking..
Nation:
(ill have yours soon)

The Mac

Reaction score
No, he means the classic WWE Title! Just get the classic title, and put it on Umaga!

Status
Not open for further replies.