Federation X Discussion Answer a Question/Ask a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RE: The official Federation X discussion thread

R'Albin said:
I'm sorry I haven't retorted in so long, I've spent the last half an hour cringing at the thought of such an abomination of a man being the face of a big company like Federation-X. You know why I'm not the champion right now? Because people fear me. I'd be UFC's heavyweight champion right now if they weren't so scared of Brent Nixon. So don't give me that crap Borden.

I've not heard of you either Smasher, but I'll beat your ass as well if you fancy?

I was actually taking the dog out, he's called Dudley

So you gave up on your dream in the UFC as you couldn't make it? Unlike you I live and breathe professional wrestling, this title means the world to me and you have to understand I will die before handing it over to anyone, especially someone who has so little care for the industry.

That reminds me I need to take ours out soon also

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score

R'Albin said:
I've not heard of you either Smasher, but I'll beat your ass as well if you fancy?

Lol, you could try. I am sure the wonderful fans would disagree with you though.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

Seabs said:
So you gave up on your dream in the UFC as you couldn't make it? Unlike you I live and breathe professional wrestling, this title means the world to me and you have to understand I will die before handing it over to anyone, especially someone who has so little care for the industry.

That reminds me I need to take ours out soon also

So apparently you have trouble hearing me pal. UFC are SCARED of Brent Nixon. I've already conquered the MMA world so I laugh at your pitiful claims of me not being able to make it. The funny thing is, for all of the training you have done, you'll get beat by a guy who's never stepped foot in a wrestling ring before. You know why? Because I'm stronger, tougher, faster, harder and a hell of a lot more dangerous than you are. No amount of wrestling training will ever change that.

Cute, what's he called? :yay:

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
The official Federation X discussion thread

Crayo needs to make Phreak's unofficial one. Who agrees?

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score

Luis didn't build this, it is to good for him to build.

Lacky, yo!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

NO! said:
Lol, you could try. I am sure the wonderful fans would disagree with you though.

Ha, you could be lying on your back in a pool of blood and those clowns would probably still disagree. I don't care what some idiots with more money than brains think of me, and if you're gonna make up pathetic excuses like that not to fight me then that's fair enough. But my door is open.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

R'Albin said:
So apparently you have trouble hearing me pal. UFC are SCARED of Brent Nixon. I've already conquered the MMA world so I laugh at your pitiful claims of me not being able to make it. The funny thing is, for all of the training you have done, you'll get beat by a guy who's never stepped foot in a wrestling ring before. You know why? Because I'm stronger, tougher, faster, harder and a hell of a lot more dangerous than you are. No amount of wrestling training will ever change that.

Cute, what's he called? :yay:

You see you're exactly what I hate about what this Federation has become, at one point it was about who was the greatest professional wrestler, now they'll let anyone in to gain some slight mainstream attention. Bring back the real wrestling not some failed Dana White side project.

Simba - Mum decided to name a Westie that no joke

NO! said:
Luis didn't build this, it is to good for him to build.

Lacky, yo!

You should understand I'm the one who's responsible for building this place, without me and Phreak tearing it up every night there is no contract for you.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score

R'Albin said:
Ha, you could be lying on your back in a pool of blood and those clowns would probably still disagree. I don't care what some idiots with more money than brains think of me, and if you're gonna make up pathetic excuses like that not to fight me then that's fair enough. But my door is open.

All I can say is BRING IT ON!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

Seabs said:
You see you're exactly what I hate about what this Federation has become, at one point it was about who was the greatest professional wrestler, now they'll let anyone in to gain some slight mainstream attention. Bring back the real wrestling not some failed Dana White side project.

Simba - Mum decided to name a Westie that no joke

Of course you hate the fact that Smith employed me. You know fine I'm gonna take your gold off of you and you're bitter. That's understandable.

And Dana White side project? Oh dear. He may try to have people believe that I was an irrelevant "side project" to him but let's be honest, that man was terrified of me and we both know that.

That's such a cute name. A girl I know has a cat called Simba, with a brother called Mika

NO! said:
All I can say is BRING IT ON!

It's on then, and believe me, you'll find it harder to walk than someone who took anal all night from Linford Christie.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

R'Albin said:
Of course you hate the fact that Smith employed me. You know fine I'm gonna take your gold off of you and you're bitter. That's understandable.

And Dana White side project? Oh dear. He may try to have people believe that I was an irrelevant "side project" to him but let's be honest, that man was terrified of me and we both know that.

That's such a cute name. A girl I know has a cat called Simba, with a brother called Mika

No one will take what is mine, I worked day in and day out to claim it and to hold it. We all know Smith only hired you for a cheap shot at UFC's fame, which has risen since you signed here.

I love the contrast between the spoiler and the non spoilered text lol

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score

How much did you say you payed Cutlass to lose on purpose for you again?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

Seabs said:
No one will take what is mine, I worked day in and day out to claim it and to hold it. We all know Smith only hired you for a cheap shot at UFC's fame, which has risen since you signed here.

I love the contrast between the spoiler and the non spoilered text lol

UFC's fame has risen since I signed here? I've taken Fed-X's name to a new level. This company will reach new heights now it has someone with as much starpower and media exposure as myself.

I know lmao, this whole gimmick thing is addictive though :eek: