Federation X Discussion Answer a Question/Ask a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
RE: The official Federation X discussion thread

Stopspot said:
Implying that Kyro will ever hold gold. :pity:

Who?:haha:

Seabs said:
Sorry were you being over shadowed at the thought of being related to the golden touch? I'll ask you in 6 months or 6 years if you wish, you'll never hold this title I promise you that.

Check out you, so proud of yourself because you defeated some stuck up posh buffoon for your championship, the second you defend that against somebody legitimate like me, you'll never even get a sniff of holding that championship again.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The official Federation X discussion thread

Stuck up nobody who was better than every single one of you, I was the one who managed to battle through all odds to win this title. I am better than R.A. Kyro I am better than Nixon and I am better then every single one of you reading this today. YOU ALL WILL RESPECT ME! I AM THE MAN, I AM THE ONE TO LEAD THIS COMPANY TO GREATNESS.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

Please that man was gifted the title, I could wreck him and you know it. You seem to think that because you've won a few matches here and there you're greatness, well lemme tell you Luis, you pale in comparison to me. I've destroyed everything that has been put in front of me, and I will continue to do that until I am the Federation X champion. Enjoy your time on top Boden, because soon, there will be no doubt that I, am, the man.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

I'm taking this title with me any where I go, you're welcome to try and take it any time. Why if you're so good haven't you been gifted a title yet, it's because you're just like all these other people you simply wish to kiss the ground hoping my greatness falls off onto you.

Marks avoid the spoiler.
Actually having fun being a gimmick freak here

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score

Man, you don't deserve the title. You were just lucky enough to be next in line as the #1 contender for the championship title. Anybody who was the #1 contender against Cutlass would win. He is lazy and just terrible. He needs Mad Dogg to do all the work for him. Then again, he doesn't do very good work.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Why didn't Smasher take the gold then, why didn't he battle to be the one to challenge Cutlass?

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score

There can only be one #1 contender and trust me, I will be it some day. I may have not been the #1 contender then but I will be soon and that is a fact. You just got lucky to have that opportunity.

[size=x-small]Speaking as The Smasher[/size]

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Your words mean little, off for a while gotta stretch out my back after carrying all you dorks.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score

You give up already? My words which 'mean little' aren't as little as you think.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

I was stretching out a little I have important matters to attend to, plus this chunk of gold on my shoulder sure does strain after a while.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score

Yeh, whatever. As for @[Bumblebee], you may say i'm bad but deep down you know i'm good.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

Seabs said:
I'm taking this title with me any where I go, you're welcome to try and take it any time. Why if you're so good haven't you been gifted a title yet, it's because you're just like all these other people you simply wish to kiss the ground hoping my greatness falls off onto you.

Marks avoid the spoiler.
Actually having fun being a gimmick freak here

I'm sorry I haven't retorted in so long, I've spent the last half an hour cringing at the thought of such an abomination of a man being the face of a big company like Federation-X. You know why I'm not the champion right now? Because people fear me. I'd be UFC's heavyweight champion right now if they weren't so scared of Brent Nixon. So don't give me that crap Borden.

I've not heard of you either Smasher, but I'll beat your ass as well if you fancy?

I was actually taking the dog out, he's called Dudley

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Kyro is too small to be heavyweight champion anywhere but in munchkin land :pity:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

Stopspot said:
Kyro is too small to be heavyweight champion anywhere but in munchkin land :pity:

Who's Kyro? :eek:tunga:

I'm not playing him just now, if you give it away you'll ruin my badass persona :sad:

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score

R'Albin said:
I'm sorry I haven't retorted in so long, I've spent the last half an hour cringing at the thought of such an abomination of a man being the face of a big company like Federation-X. You know why I'm not the champion right now? Because people fear me. I'd be UFC's heavyweight champion right now if they weren't so scared of Brent Nixon. So don't give me that crap Borden.

I've not heard of you either Smasher, but I'll beat your ass as well if you fancy?

I was actually taking the dog out, he's called Dudley

:pipebomb: :pipebombe: