Fears

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Everybody has them, although some insecure people rather not admit them.

I'm usually not bothered by the common fears, like heights, flying, snakes, spiders, etc., but I am afraid of some things. My major fear I suppose would be rejection, I don't deal with it too well, and failure under pressure weighs on me heavy, thankfully I've never been in the situation when that fear has occured.

So IWF, what are your fears?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

An apocalyptic ending to the planet, or a very destructive World War 3 that'll destroy most of the planet.

Lots of things scare me actually. Too many to list

C4

Earthquakes for some reason scare the shit out of me. Although I've never experienced an earthquake, it still freaks me out.

Another fear of mine is the day when a nuclear bomb ends everything we have and doomsday as well. I can't cope with deaths of my relatives, fear them.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I used to be deathly afraid of anything dealing the word "nuclear" after seeing Terminator 2. There's a nuclear powerplant about 30 miles away from where I live, and I was always afraid that it would have a meltdown. And i always heard from people that Cincinnati would be toward the top of the list to be nuked if there was a bigger war because we have a company that makes airplane engines. Of course, I've grown up now, and I really don't worry about it at all, but I used to cry in bed when i was little.

Now, I hate spiders....ugh. I had a friend that was bitten by a brown recluse, and he didn't know it, and his whole fore arm was swollen and he almost had to have his hand amputated.

MikeRaw

Snakes are definately one.
I am NOT trying to sound all tough or anything ere when I say this, but I honestly can't think of another one as of now.
I know I can though, it's just late now. I'll post again tommorow when I think of another one.

Evil Austin

I would say Spiders & most sorts of insects. But did you know that there is actually a real phobia that if you have it you are scared of Jewish People.

I cant remember what it is called but its on wikipedia in the phobia list.