• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favourite RAW Superstar?

Crayo

The Boss
Saw this thread in SD section so thought I'd make one here too.

Mine personally is Chris Jericho (Or The Miz). Massive fans of both. Also a fan of Punk and R_Truth (heel).

Tzesi

The Artiste
Crayo said:
Saw this thread in SD section so thought I'd make one here too.

Mine personally is Chris Jericho (Or The Miz). Massive fans of both. Also a fan of Punk and R_Truth (heel).

Right now is Kane.Cena is good too.
Btw I always liked Stone Cold and Goldberg.

Crayo

The Boss
Stone Cold is my all time favourite ever. I'm a fan of Kane with his mask, I did mark very hard last week ;).

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
I'm going to go with CM Punk under the best in the world gimmick. He just seems really fresh spin on the modern product.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Jericho, Punk, Ziggler and Cena are my current favorites. I don't know if Ziggler is a part of Raw's roster or SD's roster tbh

Craveni97

Jobber
Current:
1.CM Punk
2Daniel Bryan
3.Kane
4.Y2J
5.The Miz

Of All Time:
1.Edge
2.Brock Lesnar
3.The Rock
4.Vader
5.Stone Cold

DJMintOne

Jobber
In this order:

CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Cody Rhodes
Chris Jericho
Dean Ambrose
Antonio Cesaro
Seth Rollins

Shadie T

Daniel Bryan. Theres no need to explain it, Ive loved the guy since ROH and when he came to WWE I marked out, He has been getting pushed so well and cant wait for his expected match at MITB.