• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favourite Obscure TV Series

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
Which TV series have you watched or are currently watching, that while you enjoy, you feel that people may not have even heard of it?

For example mine is the series on Netfix called Travellers.

I love it but I have never come across another person who has watched it!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Agents of SHIELD is the best show ever that no one watched tbh

100% A+ perfect character development throughout.

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
Agents of SHIELD is the best show ever that no one watched tbh

100% A+ perfect character development throughout.
I watched all of Agents of Shields through the first few weeks of lockdown over here.

Can't disagree with you. I know people that have watched it, but no one that was wowed by it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I watched all of Agents of Shields through the first few weeks of lockdown over here.

Can't disagree with you. I know people that have watched it, but no one that was wowed by it.

I think it's actually my favorite TV show of all time. Cried twice in season 5 from two completely different emotions

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
I think it's actually my favorite TV show of all time. Cried twice in season 5 from two completely different emotions
Haha I cry pretty easily when it comes to shows or movies I am heavily invested in.

Just a nod to the story telling and character development being hot on.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Mock The Week. It's a UK panel show with comedians and it's seriously the funniest show I've seen in ages. It's been running since about 2005 but nobody ever talks about it, and I only found it cos of YouTube, as it's not on TV here. But the entire series is on YT.

The best part of it is Scenes We'd Like To See, which reminds me a lot of stuff you'd see on Who's Line Is It Anyway.

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
Mock The Week. It's a UK panel show with comedians and it's seriously the funniest show I've seen in ages. It's been running since about 2005 but nobody ever talks about it, and I only found it cos of YouTube, as it's not on TV here. But the entire series is on YT.

The best part of it is Scenes We'd Like To See, which reminds me a lot of stuff you'd see on Who's Line Is It Anyway.
I am genuinely watching Mock the Week RIGHT NOW. :lol

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
Hahaha awesome :lol
I do think the earlier series with Frankie were better, but it's still funny. As long as Hugh is there, I'll watch.
It was a very sad day when Frankie got kicked off the show for his controversial jokes.

The rumoured joke that finally did it was great for the other comedians reaction to it.

The later ones are still good though.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
It was a very sad day when Frankie got kicked off the show for his controversial jokes.

The rumoured joke that finally did it was great for the other comedians reaction to it.

The later ones are still good though.
My fave Frankie joke was the one about Heath Ledger lol, "what's that, Joker? You'll be back? Somehow I don't think you will be" :lmao Like DAMN, savage lol. Frankie's the best.

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
My fave Frankie joke was the one about Heath Ledger lol, "what's that, Joker? You'll be back? Somehow I don't think you will be" :lmao Like DAMN, savage lol. Frankie's the best.
That cracked Dara up so badly as well.

My favourite Frankie joke was "I think that should actually be the anti-speed awareness campaign. It should be Richard Hammond trying to remember his own Wedding Day". Right after Richard had a serious car crash.