• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Just curious what peoples favourite movies are, mine is The Warriors, anyone here seen it? Its so damn boss! :boss:
But anyway what's your all-time favourite movie?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Now see that wasn't so hard now was it.

I've never actually sat through GT in it's entirety. I've seen bits and pieces and should watch it some time. Racist Eastwood is hilarious

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Ever seen Me Myself And Irene? one of the funniest films ever imo

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Mattam said:
Ever seen Me Myself And Irene? one of the funniest films ever imo

Yea, it's my favorite Jim Carrey movie. I'm not a big fan of his tbh, but that movie is pretty hilarious.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Transformers trilogy.

Come. At. Me. Dolph's.

These movies could easily be listed as my 3 least favorite of all time.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Yea, it's my favorite Jim Carrey movie. I'm not a big fan of his tbh, but that movie is pretty hilarious.

Yeah Carrey's just doin the same old stuff now except now its not funny, i only really like Irene and Liar Liar but even thats a little bit dated now.

Dolph'sZiggler said:
These movies could easily be listed as my 3 least favorite of all time.

You obviously havnt seen Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus or Snakes On A Plane.
Wow they were bad :facepalm1:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dumb and Dumber, Me Myself and Irene, and Liar Liar are good. Ace Ventura's were okay when I was a kid. Besides that he can suck it

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Never seen myself and irene, I might go for that later, I love Jim Carrey so much #Homo.

Some other films I'm a massive fan of is Batman: The Dark Knight, one of the best films of all time imo. Heath Ledger (RIP) was phenomenal. Inception was pretty awesome as well to be honest. Super 8 is fucking fantastic.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Never seen myself and irene, I might go for that later, I love Jim Carrey so much #Homo.

Some other films I'm a massive fan of is Batman: The Dark Knight, one of the best films of all time imo. Heath Ledger (RIP) was phenomenal. Inception was pretty awesome as well to be honest. Super 8 is F**cking fantastic.

Yeh forgot about Dark Knight, like you said Heath Ledger was amazing in that! The third one wont be the same without him.