Favourite fighters?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Reaction score
This place needs more topics.

I realised that I hate supporting champions and I always find somebody else in their division to root for. Who are your favourite fighters in each division.

Lightweight: WEC guys have been amazing. Cerrone, Henderson and Pettis have to be taken seriously and all of them seem like cool guys with well-rounded games. I'd pick Pettis among them as my favourite because he's just so flashy.

Welterweight: Thiago Alves. Amazing leg kicks.

Middleweight: Chael Sonnen! The rightful middleweight champion. Anderson Silva is a divisive figure. You either love him or hate him. If you hate him, you'd love Chael Sonnen.

Lightheavyweight: Ryan Bader. He just feels like a real nice guy and I always take that into account when rooting for a guy. Has amazing power as well. I do hope he improves more though seems to have plateau-ed.

Heavyweight: Stefan Struve. None of his fights are ever boring and it's amazing how this young kid has so much fight in him. Future champ for sure.