• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

billy beer

Reaction score
was just wondering what your most treasured wrestling dvds were and where you got them from????

i've a fairly big official dvd collection which i've built up from www.silvervision.co.uk over the past few years and my faves would be the hbk/mysterio/flair boxsets as well as some of the 'mania ones.

more recently i've started getting lots of dvds off an irish tape-trader (i'm from ireland) who has a class collection for sale i came across here at
http://www.cityads.ie/index.php?tab=1&cat=0&query=wrestling+dvd+collection
he's basically come up with a cool concept where like those magazine/dvd fortnightly collections you see in the shops all the time he's made up his own non-subscription selection that's especially made for wrestling purists each week/fortnight/month etc.

so far the dvds i've got off him are:

Best of CM Punk in ECW (2 volumes), Best of Rey Mysterio 2006, Kurt Angle in ECW, Finlay in World of Sport (british) Wrestling from the 80s (which includes a 40min match against Davey Boy Smith) and Best of Chris Benoit 2006.

apparently he's got over 50 titles and i can see myself getting them all eventually as the majority of the stuff on them is not available on official releases (lots of tv matches) and it mainly features the best workers in wrestling both today and from the past.

if you're from ireland or maybe even the uk (not sure if he sells overseas) i'd definitely recommend checking him out as the dvds, price and service is much better than anyone else i've dealt with down the years.

so basically what dvds do you love the most and where did you get them from?????