Favorite WWE/TNA Live events you attended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

This is a thread where you can talk about your live events you went to (wwe, tna, etc) that you liked. I've been to a shitload and I'll just name the top 3 with maybe my top matches of each ones:

3. Wrestlemania 23..... I enjoyed the atmosphere, also, the best match to me was Taker/Batista and the Money in the Bank

2. WWE Raw 3/26/07.... This is the last raw before WM23, and it was in my hometown, the CHI!!!!! ON MY F'N BIRTHDAY... it was awesome.... plus the best match was Taker/Batista vs HBK/CENA... especially the ending of that match... with HBK Sweetchinmusicing cena....SWEET ASS MATCH!!!

1. Wrestlemania 22.... in my hometown... had to go, big birthday present.... best live event I've ever been to. Fave match, prolly Cena/HHH, especially the chants "Lets go Cena, Fuck you cena" that was great

Well, do you guys have any good live event experiences? Share em here

The Godfather

Reaction score
Well I've been to a couple TNA and WWE shows, but my favorite would have to be Slammiversary 07. It was the first time I had been to a TNA event since they were here in the Asylum some odd 3 years ago, the fans were amazing, I had 3rd row seats so that could also be why it's my favorite, I think that's the closest I've ever been to the action. Also the day before the actual PPV I went to the Fanfest, and it gets you really pumped for the show the following day.

EDIT: Just thought I'd post a link to my photobucket where there are some vids I took from the PPV, and over 50 pics from the Fanfest:

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m95/TheGodfather123/

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
#1.Royal Rumble 2004-When I look back the Benoit thing taints it alot.

#2.Raw House Show-This one was simply amazing....It was headlined by Orton vs Benoit for the title....back then i was a hugge orton fan.

#3-Smackdown Tapings/ECW Live 2006-Matt Hardy and Mr Kennedy had an AMAZING match where Hardy won...on ECW It was headlined by Orton vs Lashley

HMs:Smackdown/ECW -This was the 1st ever edition of ECW on sci-fi....It was awesome...

Ive been to sooo many Raws/SD!s and House shows and I am going to another one in August....I cant wait :)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've only ever attended 2 events that weren't house shows.

#1. Survivor Series 1997. Excellent show, the ending was quite the shocker though. I was very surprised that the Quepeckers didn't riot.

#2. Monday Night Raw Ottawa 97. That was the show the next night. There was definetly a surreal feeling in the building that night.

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
My favorite was a Smackdown taping here in Baltimore. It was while the WWE was doing the b.W.o. angle. During the Velocity taping the b.W.o. faced Scott Fowler, Jason Static and some other local guy. I was 7 rows behind Tazz and Michael Cole's table. Me and the other 3 people that I was with were all dressed like the Blue Meanie, and when he saw us, he pointed down to us and he did the Meanie Dance in the ring while we were doing at out seats. He mentioned us in a blog on his Myspace page the next day.