Favorite Wrestlers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Oasis

Reaction score
I can't decide on an order:

-William Regal
-CM Punk
-Bryan Danielson
-Kenta Kobashi
-The Undertaker

I might do reasons later.......

X-Pac

Reaction score
1. X-Pac
2. Triple H
3. Road Dogg
4. Billy Gunn
5. Jeff Jarrett

Switchy

Reaction score
1) HHH, great mic skills face or heel and tremendous in the ring.

2) AJ Styles, average face but great heel and no wonder his nickname is "phenomenal" with some of the stuff he does.

3) Mr Kennedy, as long as he doesn't become injury prone I gurantee you that if somebody makes this thread in 2 years he'll be #1. Great in ring ability and even better mic skills.

4) MVP, basically the same as Kennedy except it'll prolly be #2 in 2 years unless he manages to leapfrog Kennedy which wouldn't surprise me at the rate he's improving.

5) Christian Cage. Imo he helped boost TNA to something nobodies heard of to what it is today and is also great as a face or heel. not the best in ring skills but better than a lot of others.

Honourable mentions
Kurt Angle
Samoa Joe
'Taker
Kane
Shawn michaels

xtremebadass

Here is mine...

1) Randy Orton
2) Shawn Michaels
3) Jeff Hardy
4) Marcus Cor Von
5) AJ Styles
6) HHH
7) MVP
8) Batista
9) Kurt Angle
10) Mr. Kennedy

Nation

1.Rob Van Dam-There would be no ecw today if it wasn't for rvd. He can have great hardcore matches and he can put on a hell of a match without weapons. Easily the most athletic wrestler i have ever seen he's just amazing.

2.Randy Orton-Best heel in the wwe today and i have been a fan of him sense his evolution days.

3.Mr.Kennedy-He has the best mic skills and his ring skills are equal which is amazing because you don't really see that now a days in the wwe.

4.Christian Cage-Best heel in wrestling now and he is the reason i became a big tna fan.

5.Edge-Ever sense he became The Rated R Superstar i became a fan of his.

Honorable Mentions:Batista,Melina,Victoria,MVP,CM Punk,Elijah Burke,King Booker,Johnny Nitro,AJ Styles,Chris Sabin and Finlay.

Famou$ 187

1.LAX
2.Mark Henry
3.Samoa Joe
4.Aj Styles
5.Christian Cage

Beast

Reaction score
1. Ricky Banderas - Not well known but is great in the ring and has a great gimmick!

2. Abyss - I just love his gimmick for some reason. He's a Beast!

3. Mr. Kennedy - Great mic skills and in-ring talent. Hopefully the next WWE Champion.

4. Christopher Daniels - Another great talented wrestler with a good gimmick.

5. AJ Styles - I like his "style". In-ring and on the mic.

6. Kurt Angle - I started liking him once he left RAW and went to SmackDown to become World Heavyweight Title. He's a good champion and a great wrestler.

7. Rhyno - The dude is tough and that's all I got to say.

8. Supercrazy - He's Super! He's Crazy! He's Supercrazy!

9. Paul Birchill - ...Pirate...

10. Christian Cage - He's good on mic and in-ring so what's not to like?

straight_edge76

1) CM Punk
2) AJ Styles
3) Randy Orton
4) MVP
5) Sting

Honorable Mention
Abyss
Edge
Christan Cage
Marcus Cor Von/Monty Brown
Samoa Joe