Favorite Wrestlers Icons

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
Leafs Eliminate Habs!!

TORONTO (AP) -The Toronto Maple Leafs stayed alive and knocked out their biggest rivals, too.

Trailing the Montreal Canadiens by one entering the third period, the Maple Leafs got power-play goals from Bryan McCabe and Kyle Wellwood and then held on for a 6-5 victory on Saturday night in the final game for both teams.

The Maple Leafs now need the New York Islanders to lose at New Jersey on Sunday to claim the eighth and final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. If New York wins, the Islanders are in.

"I'm very proud of our team. We'll cross our fingers now," Toronto captain Mats Sundin said.

Carlo Colaiacovo started Toronto's comeback after the Canadiens turned a 3-1 deficit in the second period into a 5-3 lead.

Michael Ryder scored three straight to make it 4-3, and Chris Higgins - a Long Island native - scored his second of the night to give Montreal its two-goal edge. Canadiens captain Saku Koivu assisted on all of Ryder's goals.

"We had a lot of guys step up and play great, but the bottom line is we we're not in the playoffs" Koivu said.

Ryder had three goals and an assist.

"It was definitely in our hands. We were up 5-3," Ryder said. "We knew we had to kill penalties in the third. Their power play did the job."

Wellwood gave Toronto the lead for good by tipping a screened shot past goalie Cristobal Huet at 3:43 of the third. Huet made his first start since Feb 14. Toronto started the third with a two-man advantage after Steve Begin took a double minor for high-sticking to close the second. Koivu's tripping penalty at 2 minutes, produced another 5-on-3 for the Leafs.

The Canadiens emptied their net for the extra attacker with 1:15 left, but couldn't get a shot on goal.

Bates Battaglia, Nik Antropov and Alex Steen also scored for the Maple Leafs, whose fate could in the hands of New Jersey goalie Martin Brodeur. He said he won't do Toronto any favors by playing against the Islanders in a meaningless game for the Devils on Sunday.

Toronto coach Paul Maurice said if the Maple Leafs don't make it to the postseason, they can still take pleasure in knowing they eliminated Montreal.

"It was all that is good about our game in Canada. Everybody gets so excited on Saturday night in Canada, and we won," Maurice said.

Either New York or Toronto will play top-seeded Buffalo in the first round of the playoffs.

Ryder rallied Montreal within a span 5:49.

He scored his first just 36 seconds second after Alex Steen gave Toronto a 4-2 lead. The weak shot ticked off Andrew Raycroft's glove and in at 1:48 of the second.

Ryder tied it by scoring on his own rebound at 4:32 and gave Montreal the lead at 7:37 on a wraparound.

Maurice replaced Raycroft with Jean-Sebastien Aubin after Ryder's third goal.

Higgins followed with his second goal, giving Montreal a 5-3 lead at 14:31 of the second.

"The year was on the line. I don't think anybody expected this," Aubin said.

Colaiacovo got Toronto back in it with a screened shot at 17:46 of the second.

Montreal's Mike Johnson received a tripping penalty before Begin took his double minor that gave Toronto a two-man advantage for the first 48 seconds of the third.

McCabe tied it at 5 just 58 seconds in the third with a screened shot.

"We showed a ton of character," McCabe said. "Now we'll just wait."

Toronto outshot Montreal 19-4 in the first 10 minutes of the first period and put a season-high 23 shots on goal in the frame.

Battaglia gave Toronto a 1-0 lead at 7:53 of the first by converting Yanic Perreault's pass from behind the net.

Higgins stole the puck from defenseman Pavel Kubina and skated past Tomas Kaberle before tying it with a shot blocker side.

Antropov regained the lead for Toronto with a weak redirection shot that trickled between Huet's pads at 16:09 of the second.

Montreal coach Guy Carbonneau took a risk by playing goalie Huet, who hadn't started a game since having hamstring surgery Feb 14. He played only the third period of Thursday's 3-1 loss to the New York Rangers since.

"People are going to question Carbonneau for putting him in, but I think it was the right move. We all stood by his decision," Higgins said.

Notes: Another press box was created for the high-profile game. ... Sundin, one goal shy of tying Darryl Sittler's franchise record (389), was held without one for the 12th straight game.
-----------------------------------------------
Time to celebrate :)

Go Leafs Go!!.......Go Devils Go!!

Ben

Reaction score
Ok, so I finally got some of the images done for the favorite wrestlers. Both skins have been edited to include these, so look to the left here to see a example of what they will look like.

You can select them on the "about me" portion of your profile, and right now can have 6 listed in the postbit. Only got 10 so far, but in the next few days there will be over a 100 to choose from, so please save requests until I have all of the uploaded. A

Ditched the Bands/TV's/Movies because postbit would of been just to long. So for the time being use this thread for any problems you have with this, and in the next few days once I get them all up you can use this thread for requests.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
(Y) But the only thing is the last icon is stuck on HHH and everytime i go to change it, it keeps going back to HHH.

#all good now#

Ben

Reaction score
Keep in mind also when making your selection, you have to have the first "Favorite Wrestler" Field filled out for this to work. So, basically don't skip around, start with the first selection box and then work your way down if your not going to use all 6.

Should be fine now, and remeber to start at the top and work your way down, otherwise the postbit goes to shit, I'll look into how to fix it.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
So you ditched the music, movies and tv columns just to put in a Blue field with favourite wrestler icons, because, I guess just listing them in text isn't "kewl" enough?

Lame. Lame as hell. I want my shit back.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
So you ditched the music, movies and tv columns just to put in a Blue field with favourite wrestler icons, because, I guess just listing them in text isn't "kewl" enough?

Ouch! For real though, everyone mainly filled out wrestlers and sports teams so the others aren't really needed.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki

Pretty much this, but less harsh.

Even though music, tv and movies enlarge the page I don't like these either. They just look cheesy.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Cool with the change, but no Taker baffles me

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Dunno where he got the icons from or who made them but I"m sure he's adding more.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Who gives a shit about peoples favourite music, tv shows or movies? If we wanted to know that we would go inside your profiles instead of having to spend most of the time scrolling because someone thinks its "kewl" to list 500 of them.

Ben

Reaction score
Yea I'll have more icons added in the next day or 2....have over 100 now just have to add them all.

Ben

Reaction score
Added around 40 today just waiting on more, here's a list of the new ones avalible

Abyss
Andre
Batista
Beer Money
Big Show
Booker T
Brett Hart
Chris Jericho
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Doink
Drew Mcintyre