Favorite wrestler.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
Zach gave me the idea of making this thread. Post a picture of your favorite WWE superstar in the comments.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
b3019a96f1831488a0f75f3bc3022434.jpg

In serious way, it's Kane and Bryan.

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'd post a picture but my stupid computer won't let me copy URLs even though it worked an hour ago. My favorite is Dolph Ziggler.

tyrone01

Jobber
Reaction score
CM-Punk.jpg

it is cm punk without a doubt. why? cuz hes the BEST IN THE WORLD.

tyrone01

Jobber
Reaction score
DashingPerfection said:
Best in the world indeed.
I STOLE YOUR LINE LACKY

OHHHH. he stole ur line lacky!! lol. you gonna get got now.

but yeah, Punk is by far the best in the world. when he first started sayin that, i LOL'd at him copyin jericho. now tho? i believe it. especially after i watched his DVD, i just fell in love with the guy. i liked him since ECW, but never my favorite. he grown on me more and more, and he the best on there.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
tyrone01 said:

but yeah, Punk is by far the best in the world. when he first started sayin that, i LOL'd at him copyin jericho. now tho? i believe it. especially after i watched his DVD, i just fell in love with the guy. i liked him since ECW, but never my favorite. he grown on me more and more, and he the best on there.

I respect your opinion but Punk isn't the best in the world. He is good but there are guys ahead of him. Austin Aries over in TNA for example and then we have the legit Best in the world Daniel Bryan. 7 time and reigning best technical wrestler and six time and reigning most outstanding wrestler in the world. Bryan seemingly can't do nothing wrong.

Punk is easily the best mic worker though.

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
tyrone01 said:

He was beast in ECW. He has been in EVERY major brand in WWE. He's held the World Heavyweight Championship, ECW Championship. and now the WWE Championship.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
DashingPerfection said:
Here's my lawyers: :russo: :dawg: :pity1: :cornette: :sonnen:

Only one I'd fear out of those is Sonnen and I probably could bribe him with beer