• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favorite Wrestlemania Match Featuring The Rock

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Saw this on Twitter so I figured I'd post it here:

13: vs. The Sultan (Rikishi) [Intercontinental Championship]
14: vs. Ken Shamrock [Intercontinental Championship]
15: vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin [WWE Championship]
16: vs. HHH vs. Big Show vs. Mick Foley [WWE Championship]
17: vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin [WWE Championship
18: vs. Hollywood Hogan
19: vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
20: W/ Mick Foley vs. Evolution (Ric Flair, Batista & Randy Orton)
27: Guest host
28: vs. John Cena
29: vs. John Cena [WWE Championship]
32: vs. Erick Rowan

Cwalker

His two best Mania matches are easily Austin at 17 and Hogan at 18.

Even though the Hogan match isn’t a good match per say. I think it was either Cena or Benoit that said “if you watch that match with the sound off, you’ll get yourself sick”

Personally I have a fondness for the 19 match against Austin just because it felt like finality on a lot of fronts.

Dale

Super Moderator
Probably 18 against Hogan for me. Hate how much the word gets used these days but the aura was just crazy.

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
17, 18, and 19. He and Austin had such great chemistry in the ring and the Hogan match was also a classic.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Yeah it has to be 17 between The Rock and Austin with their 2nd WM Match with each other. You can say WWE and both of these Characters were at their peak during the Era and the Match didn't disappoint for me. Just the image of Austin selling his Soul to the Devil himself quite literally as we know now sharing a Beer with each other was something I never doubt I would see especially in that time when I was a young Teenager.