• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favorite video games

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
rgbnba said:
FIFA
Nba 2k(...)
Assassins creed
Need for speed
Pokemon ( red fire / lead green / emerald / white 2 ) haha and I know @ladydeathbane also likes Pokemon right ? Haha

Yes, sir I do. I've played every single version and probably watched most of the series.

I also play ROM's on the computer and have played customed games other fans have made.

I've also partaken in the Pokemon challenge called "Nuzlocke" multiple times. It's so difficult but keeps you more entertained than regular gameplay.

Yeah, I'm a nerd, I know. :dawg:

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
My top 10 of all time would have to be.

1.Kingdom Hearts (Series)
2.Pokemon ruby
3.Team Fortress 2
4.RC Revenge
5.Lego Island 2
6.Saints Row 2
7.Banjo-Kazooie
8.Castle Crashers
9.Mario Kart (Series)
10.Jet Set Radio

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Lmfao. I still haven't played 7, though I really want to. I have 12, but haven't even come close to finishing. :upset:

12 grew on me I hated it at first but then after some serious levelling up in the Lusu Mines or somewhere like that, something clicked and I enjoyed the game a lot. Story weren't great but I just enjoyed it.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
May throw Super Mario World in the mix possibly one of my fave with all the secret levels and exits out of levels plus it was challenging but not insanely so that you would never play it.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Cloud said:
12 grew on me I hated it at first but then after some serious levelling up in the Lusu Mines or somewhere like that, something clicked and I enjoyed the game a lot. Story weren't great but I just enjoyed it.

Yeah dude, same here. I hated the shit out of the battle system at first, omg. There were many fails in that castle in the beginning, lmao.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Yeah dude, same here. I hated the sh*t out of the battle system at first, omg. There were many fails in that castle in the beginning, lmao.

Yeah i got into it way after that as i say and enjoyed it. It had flaws but it was decent.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder how many pages it takes WWEF members to realize they should just make an Final Fantasy thread? Just saying, most of these ten pages have been comments about Final Fantasy, it'd only make sense . . .

I'm not going to try and limit my list down to much. I'll just be doing my top five for every system I [currently] own. I'm also not going to be posting any collection games (as in, collection of previous games [sorry Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World]. I'm not going to do the characteristically Mustafar Reginald thing to do and explain each choice because if I did that I'd be here all day. Also, this is only in rough order and off the top of my head . . .

SNES
I. Donkey Kong Country
II. Super Mario World
III. Donkey Kong Country 2
IV. Kirby Super Star
IV. Treasure Hunter G

Genesis
I. Sonic The Hedgehog 2
II. Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
III. Ristar
IV. ToeJam & Earl
V. Sonic The Hedgehog

N64
I. Super Smash Bros.
II. Mario Kart 64
III. The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
III. The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask
V. Mario Party 3

Gamecube
I. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
II. WWE Day Of Reckoning 2
III. Super Smash Bros. Melee
IV. WWE Day Of Reckoning
V. Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
V. Sonic Heroes
V. Animal Crossing

X-Box
I. Halo
I. Halo 2
III. Raw 2
IV. Um, WrestleMania 21?
V. Um, Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters?

PS2
I. Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3
I. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
I. Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht
I. Soul Calibur III
I. Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain
I. Smackdown Vs. Raw 2006

Wii
I. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
II. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
III. Wii Sports
IV. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
V. Mario Kart Wii

X-Box 360
I. Halo Reach
II. Halo 4
III. Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary
IV. Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007
V. Um, Halo ODST?

PS3
I. Sonic Generations
II. Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2
III. Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal
IV. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
V. Heavy Rain

Portable
I. Pokémon Silver (GBC)
II. Final Fantasy Tactics (PSP . . . PS1, own both, play mostly on the PS1 but still)
III. Mario Kart DS (take a wild guess)
IV. Super Mario 64 DS (read above)
V. Um, Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors (GBC)?

Haven't played a handheld system in years so my memory got a bit hazy after the obvious ones. That covers most of my favorite games, several are missing due to the fact I tried to limit it down to five (and succeeded for the most part) but yeah, this should be enough.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
An Mustafar yeah we could have a FF thread I think there is one in the locker room somewhere tbh but it was just a conversation that got going. It happens a lot.