Favorite Vacation Spot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

This is a thread where you can state where your favorite vacation spots are...or just fond memories of a great Vacation.

Okay, I've had fun on every vacation I've ever been to. When I was 7, I went to my first MLB game Rangers vs. Angels. I've been back to at least 10-12 Ranger games in the past 7 years. I went in 2006 to a Rangers Camp in The Colony...weird town name. But anyways, we went to Frisco to watch the Rangers AA team - Frisco Roughriders - play the Midland Rockhounds (everything in Texas is weirid lol) but it was an awesome game that had Frisco winning w/ a Walk off HR. The next night I went to Arlington to a Rangers game against the White Sox....Rangers got KILLED...BIG TIME.

The last time I went there was this past July....early July...it's where I lost my iPod :evil:...but yeah, me and my parents were going to stay in Frisco and we were originally going to a Frisco game on the 2nd...leaving the next morning to drive to Arlington and have the 3rd off...and on the 4th we were going to watch the Rangers play the Angels (again), but I talked my dad into taking me to a game on the 3rd lol...but my mom ended up going to the game w/ me and my dad on the 4th...I'm hoping to go back there sometime this summer...hopefully June. Oh, almost forgot, I was itching because on the 3rd we went to the Fort Worth Zoo...and I ended up getting hives that day and I had to go to 2 baseball games w/ hives and it sucked...but the best part was going to 3 games in 3 nights!...Rangers won both games! And we got to see fireworks on the 4th at the Rangers game!

I actually ended up going to 2 vacations in 2006, the one previously mentioned to Frisco and Arlington and then one that wasn't really planned until....about 2 weeks before we actually went. But we ended up going to Tennessee....eastern Tennessee, it was pretty cool. Didn't go to any baseball games over there :(...went through Nashville, Memphis and Knoxville....but we stayed in a cabin that was like $105 a night, it was AWESOME!...unlike the other experiences that I've had w/ cabins, as I'll talk about later. The cabin had a pool table in which me and my parents stayed up all night and played pool.....for hours lol. But I remember watching SNME where Orton brought out Hulk Hogan and all of that shit started lol...but yeah. The bad thing is...we had to drive 13 hours to get home a couple days later lol.

In 2002, me and my parents went on vacation to Whyoming and to South Dakota and places around there...I looked up the states and decided I was going to get 4 new states...I ended up getting the following (Nebraska, Colorado, Whyoming, South Dakota, Iowa, Minnesota,)...yeah...we got Iowa and Minnesota in one day...we were at the borders lol. But we went to Denver on the first night and on the second night we watched a game at Coors Field...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!...Rockies won and it was just great. I can't describe that stadium, I can only say BEST IN THE MLB!...but I went to the Broncos's stadium and to the Pepsi Center (next to the Broncos's stadium) I took a tour of Coors Field and Invesco Field....both were cool.

We then took a long drive north to Whyoming and went to Yellowstone National Park....here comes the cabins!!!!! :(...I couldn't take a shower in the first cabin outside of Yellowstone...they were supposed to be good, but they were shit. And they were $115...and I couldn't take a shower becuase the water was either the coldest you'll ever feel or the hottest that it can go...there was no middle between the two...so I washed down w/ a rag :(...But then we took a longer drive from Northwestern Whyoming to Southeastern (I think it was SE SD, but IDK) South Dakota to go to Mount Rushmore. The highlight of that day was a chocolate shake...Yellowstone was great, Mt. Rushmore wasn't that good, but the Putt Putt golf in Keystone, SD is VERY VERY VERY good...it's THE SHIT. The best Putt Putt Golf Place I've ever been.

But yeah, then in 2005 we went to see Busch Stadium in St. Louis to watch the Cardinals play (it was the last season for the old Busch and I wanted to see it before the tore it down) I regret even going there...it sucked so bad. We had to get 3rd deck seats becuase it was full and it was like 105 Degrees up there....we left in the 5th inning becuase of the weather, and becuase Pittsburgh was blowing out St. Louis 11-3...watched SportsCenter and Cardinals made an awesome comeback to lose 11-10.

I'll add my other shitty vacation later so I don't bore you further...if you read this all...then you have nothing better to do lol, but you don't have to write it out like I did, you can just do one paragraph on like 3 places you've been...or you can just list them and say why you liked them or hated them.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team