Favorite Title feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Modern Day: CM Punk/John Cena - I wish that feud could have stretched out somehow because it was really the perfect feud. The guy who is against the status quo against the guy who personifies it for the WWE. Punk had his best promo work during this feud as did Cena imo and their matches were great mainly their first match.

Past: Triple H/Chris Jericho - This one was too hard to pick as there is a lot I could go with but I went with what I considering one of the more underminded feuds that had one of the most underrated matches which was their LMS match at Fully Loaded.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Triple H/ The Rock.
These two had a really great feud with a couple of awesome matches like an Ironman Match from Judgement Day 2000 or the from Backlash 2000

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
HHH/Rock feuded off and on constantly from 1997 through 2001 and hell 2004 if you want to include Evolution/Rock & Sock.

Greatest WWE Title feud is Austin/Rock or Michaels/Hart, I like how the titles correspond well with their rivalries, it was just like the next natural step.

Personally being a Trips fan though I would go with his ongoing feud with Mankind(or his other personalities) which is another feud that took a natural step to the WWE title. In the middle of the Summer of 1999 they exchanged the belt within a week time from Austin holding it. It led to their feud earlier of 2000 with one of the greatest matches in wrestling history their street fight at Royal Rumble which might be my favorite wrestling matches if it wasn't for Rock and cops.

Reaction score
It's got to be The Rock and Stone Cold. They were the two biggest stars and it was just great they always worked so well together. To me CM Punk / John Cena will be the modern day version of this. I'm sure this feud will come back somewhere along the line.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Past: Triple H/Chris Jericho - This one was too hard to pick as there is a lot I could go with but I went with what I considering one of the more underminded feuds that had one of the most underrated matches which was their LMS match at Fully Loaded.

I saw that match live and what a sight to see. It is definitely underrated. My favorite title feud would have to be Stone Cold and The Undertaker in 1998/1999. These two went at it for what seemed like forever but it was never stale, due to the many twists and turns involved.

Modern Day I'm going to go with Jeff Hardy/CM Punk. That was a damn good feud that I wish could've lasted longer. CM Punk/John Cena is right up there as well.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
the obviouse ones would be bret/shawn, rock/austin and foley/hhh.

orton/foley from 2004 was a great feud really helped orton out alot
Bret Hart/Owen Hart from 1994 was another great
Ric Flair/Randy Savage from 92'
Jericho/Benoit from 01' was great ending in that amazing ladder match
i also really enjoyed the Austin/Angle feud from the summer of 01
Edge and Christian/Hardy Boyz/Dudley Boyz
Batista/Undertaker from 07' some great matches
JBL/Eddie from 04
Rock/Mankind from 98'
and i know this feud only lasted a month but Benoit/Rock from 2000 with Benoit winning the title at fully loaded only to have foley screw him out of it