• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favorite Sports?

EDemp

I LOVE NBA, I like watching college football/basketball, will watch some MLB every now and then, and I like soccer and LOVE UFC. What are some of your favorite sports, besides wrestling?

Doink

Hey EDemp, I love Football (Soccer) and Boxing. I also like Darts, Tennis and more recently I've started watching NFL and NBA

Bcal

1. NBA (Lakers)
2. College Football/Basketball (WV Mountaineers)
3. NFL (Chicago Bears)
4. Soccer (Manchester United)
5. UFC (Joe Lauzon)

EDemp

Hey EDemp, I love Football (Soccer) and Boxing. I also like Darts, Tennis and more recently I've started watching NFL and NBA
Who are your favorite NFL/NBA Teams? Or soccer team?

I love the Boston Celtics in the NBA and Dallas Cowboys in the NFL. Also am a huge fan of FC Porto in soccer (they are a Portugese team ;p ). And Im a big Pacman fan when it comes to boxing.

Doink

Who are your favorite NFL/NBA Teams? Or soccer team?

I love the Boston Celtics in the NBA and Dallas Cowboys in the NFL. Also am a huge fan of FC Porto in soccer (they are a Portugese team ;p ). And Im a big Pacman fan when it comes to boxing.

Well I'm from Liverpool in England, so my favourite soccer team is Everton. I'm a fan of the Indianapolis Colts and Oklahoma City Thunder. I do also like Porto too, however I don't approve of their policy of selling their top players.

EDemp

Well I'm from Liverpool in England, so my favourite soccer team is Everton. I'm a fan of the Indianapolis Colts and Oklahoma City Thunder. I do also like Porto too, however I don't approve of their policy of selling their top players.
Me either.. It is kind of frustrating but i like the way they play. OKC is going to be good for the next decade.. And the Colts are rising into one of the best teams in the NFL. Who do you usually root for when it comes to boxing?

Doink

Me either.. It is kind of frustrating but i like the way they play. OKC is going to be good for the next decade.. And the Colts are rising into one of the best teams in the NFL. Who do you usually root for when it comes to boxing?

I always like the guys from Britain, David Haye, David Price, George Groves, Carl Froch, Tyson Fury but outside of UK I'm a huge Manny Pacquiao fan and also Saul Alvarez, you?

EDemp

I always like the guys from Britain, David Haye, David Price, George Groves, Carl Froch, Tyson Fury but outside of UK I'm a huge Manny Pacquiao fan and also Saul Alvarez, you?
Im a huge Pacman fan, I also am a fan of Canelo Alvarez and I will be a fan of whoever finally beats Money Mayweather.

Doink

Im a huge Pacman fan, I also am a fan of Canelo Alvarez and I will be a fan of whoever finally beats Money Mayweather.

Awesome! Are you going to watch his fight in a minute? I can't wait for someone to beat Mayweather, although I doubt it'll happen since he hand picks the easy opponents.

ApplePieBandit

I like Combat Sports (MMA, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing). I love Baseball. Football is cool, I like Hockey as well, Soccer ain't too bad either, Cricket now that's a real game!