• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth

Reaction score
Rate the PPV-Day 6- Bound for Glory 06

So WM20 gets a 74, next up.....

BFG_06.jpg

This PPV was pretty good, not so amazing like they wanted it to be and hyped it to be. THe Main Event was a classic wrestling match, I beleive Jarret tapped out to soon though. The 6 sides of steel was incredible, 8Mile street fight was descent, Sabin vs Senshi was pretty good hated teh jackass 2 crap though, The Monsters Ball was good, could have been better, and the hype was pretty well rounded.

7.5/10

phantomgerald

8/10.that sabin senshi match was sick. wished kurt angle could have played a bigger part in the show though

Reaction score
Another PPV that suffered a little from hype. It was cool to see TNA finally have a PPV out of the impact zone and a few of those matches were pretty cool but it really needed an incredible main event and the all new 'flamboyant' Sting vs. Jarrett, whilst important in terms of getting Jarrett out of the title picture, wasn't it. Sabin vs. Senshi was stunning, as was the LAX vs. Styles/Daniels match. I quite enjoyed the 8 Mile Street Fight too. Shame they couldn't deliver the X-Division gauntlet match as successfully as they did at Victory Road 04.

Some decent matches and it was an important step for TNA to take so as much for importance as for matches 8/10.

03mnm

Reaction score
A thought this was the best PPV I had seen in a log time. It had great build up and the matches did not disappoint. The monsters ball was good could have been better. The Sabin/Senshi match was wicked best X Division match I had seen for a while. The 8 mile street fight was brilliant I thoughts I remember when Rhino Piledrived Christian through the table that was sick I don’t know how both men got up after that. The six sides of steel was the best match of the night some brilliant moments in this and I liked how LAX managed to pick up the cheap victory. The main event for me was just amazing(since I am a big WCW and Sting fan). The main event kind of reminded me of a good old WCW PPV before Russo took over. Great Match and having Angle as the special ref was a nice touch. When Jarrett finally taped you can not imagine how Happy I was. Overall Best PPV I have seen since Wrestlemania 17. 10/10

Soulpower

8/10.. It had some good matches although the ME event was dissapointing, other that Sting no-selling the guitar shot it wasn't anything special. Christian and Rhyno put on a great match which more often that not is what happens when they're in the ring at the same time. Jake Roberts was in the show which is always good, and the tag match was match of the night and of the best of the past year... and that Angle guy was there too.

Montana

8/10

I thought everything was great top to bottom, the place was rockin. As Gerald said angle should have played a bigger role. I believe Somoa Joe too. That was only beef with the ppv. If Angle and Joe wrestled to finished the show, it would have been 100/10. I really thought tna would go over the top with this ppv, and it did great with angle and joe.

xtremebadass

8.5/10 I thought is was a well put together PPV, but all that hype for Angle in TNA, he should have wrestled at the biggest PPV of the year

Zephix

Reaction score
What is your favorite song and what are you currently listening to?

My favorite song is Rooftops by Lostprophets and I'm currently listening to : Enjoy the silence by Anberlin

Status
Not open for further replies.