favorite shield member and why

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
Rollins/Reigns are on even field for me tbh.
Not a huge shield guy to begin with but I can say I have more faith in those two than Dean although I do think there can be room for all three in the WWE in its current state.

DPgtfan

Jobber
Reaction score
Reigns, I watched him play football for 4 years at GT, and had a couple of classes with him, aka Joe Anoai.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Reigns, because from Day 1 I thought he was awesome and now it's the bandwagoning thing to like him :p!

Reactions: CM Punk Girl

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Reigns because he's Roman fucking Reigns. Nuff said. Future world champ i'd say

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I prefer Rollins by about half-a-tic over Ambrose and Reigns. Ambrose has the best mic skills and Reigns has the best power moveset, but I think Rollins has a combination of a solid moveset (obviously not a power one) and has good mic skills, plus a ton of intensity.

I think all three of them are future World Champions, with Reigns being the over-the-top babyface (Rocky, Cena, Hogan), Rollins being the skilled "smaller guy" who can work as either a face or a heel (Jericho, HBK), and Ambrose being more of the uber-heel (HHH, Punk) or anti-hero face (Austin).

wk

Reactions: Farooq and Rogue