Favorite Raw Memory

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Triple H to SmackDown! (2008) (His trade took place on RAW)

I liked that since it was something I didn't predict. I never ever thought HHH would be on Smackdown as an active wrestler. He got traded in 2004 and was traded back for Booker T & Dudleyz (What a stupid trade, even I thought that with my then kayfabed mind). For him to be announced again, I never thought he would actually debut on SD but he did. He was drafted back a few months later (Cant remember why. Someone refresh my memory on that. Think it was for the McMahon angle).

Reaction score
One of RAW's low points imo.

Eh, You can give points for the pro and cons of this event. In a way, It increased the rating instantly and also had a historic moment (Litas booby falling out). Few more moments:

Marty Janetty returns to Raw.

Undertaker returns to Raw after being blown up in the casket (1994).

DX reformation (1999 and 2006).

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Ratings doesn't always equal great television, I mean look at some of the shows that get crappy ratings that are much better than shows that get better ratings lol.

...god...

Reaction score
STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

Reaction score
^ JRs commentary is sinonimos with great RAW moments. Cole's voice isn't that well-known with attitude-era fans since he joined WWE late on. Few more moments:

JR & Cole exchange places.

Heyman is announced as colour commentator.

Heyman is drafted to Raw.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Yokozuna kills Jake Roberts Snake with a Banzai Splash

That wasn't Yokozuna. Nor did it take place on Raw.... It happened some time before Raw even existed, Fool!

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I'm mad nobody named this yet, but I gotta say the most memorable moment for me, was when Austin helped Mankind win the WWF Title from Rock, with DX & Corporation fighting on the outside of the ring. When the glass hit, and he walked down that ramp, I swear that was the biggest pop ever, or at least for a weekly wrestling show. The was fuckin awesome and I get chills when I see that. Hands down the best. The sing off between Rock and Austin, Jericho's debut (i was there!) and the Owen tribute, RIP.

Reaction score
^ Really? I didn't like how Stone cold helped Mankind grab the belt. It made Mankinds reign and his push seem like he needs someones assistence to actually win... I hated it.

As for Owen, Eddie's was better tbh.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
my favourite raw memory is when the rock did his infamous promo in Toronto. Rocky and toronto had a bit of small history and i'm glad he decided to give Toronto the real goods. no vid attatched, look for it yoselfs. sorry bra

Montana

Reaction score
^ Really? I didn't like how Stone cold helped Mankind grab the belt. It made Mankinds reign and his push seem like he needs someones assistence to actually win... I hated it.

As for Owen, Eddie's was better tbh.

I thought the same. It was a huge pop for Austin, but it seemed like Mankind needed the help to win.

I recall some Epic Ric Flair promos on Raw. The one that most recently comes to mind was the Ole Yeller promo with HBK.

I've always like the Ric Flair/ Carlito promo where Flair says he doesn't deserve his spot because he hasn't worked hard enough for it.