• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favorite non title feud

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
The Rey/Eddie feud from 2005 stands out in my memory. Classic feud that lasted for a great while.

EffectsofRaven

In my memory... It's gotta be Angle/ Benoit's 2001 to 2003 Feud...

I suppose it does have some title matches within it... But majority of matches were none title matches and they was damn awesome! And the blow off feud match was top notch...

Otherwise, I'm enjoying the Awesome Truth vs WWE storyline, that is epic.

PegasusKid

In True spirit I have to go with Eddie Vs. Rey. It was amazing. i would also like to raise Orton and Rhodes. I will throw this in their because though Rhodes does hold the IC title it is not involved in the storyline as far as I am aware. I also really enjoyed Chavo vs. Rey. So yeah. Not sure if this is WWE relevant but also the Eddie/Barr turning on El Hinjo Santo back in AAA.

The Wrestling Addict

Shawn Michaels and Triple H feuded from 02 to 04 off and on and I thought the entire program was great. I know some of it included a World Title but for the most part, it didn't.

Others:
DX vs. The McMahons in 06
Edge vs. Matt Hardy in 05
Undertaker vs. Randy Orton in 05

Last edited: