Favorite Monster?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Who is the best Wrestler with a "Monster/juggernot(sp)" gimmick? I would say Abyss, he is great in the ring and had some amazing fueds so far. My favorite is defiantely Abyss vs Sabu

Great One

Lol Abyss.. are you kidding me? IMO, that is probably one of the worst monster gimmicks ever, he isn't even intmidating at all pretty much a Kane/Mankind rip off yet looks way more goofy looking, and I think he absolutely blows in the ring and can't sell shit (see Angle vs. Abyss matches, their first match he had no idea how to sell the Ankle Lock...), but whatever it's your opinion I guess.

I would have to go with Vader, he was the shit back in the day, was awesome on the mic and original. If not Vader, then Kane on his debut, where he was intimidating and scary looking as hell. But nowadays, nothing like what he use to be. =(

phantomgerald

Abyss definately isn't one of the best. He just doesn't have the intimidation factor and does look clumsy. I would say Kane.

samborambo

Reaction score
Taker in the beginning was awesome. Still remember his debut at survivor series

Soulpower

Its time, its time, ITS VADER TIME!!

Any man than get his eyeball to pop out of its socket in a match, pop it back in and still wrestle for 15 more minutes is a monster. His matches with Stan Hansen are legendary, he got to WCW and had great matches with Flair, Sting and Cactus Jack, unfortunately he wasn't used to his full potential in the WWF.

And he had that bad-ass gray mask that would shoot smoke.

PeepShow

Kane with the mask. Period.

Withouut the mask = Pussy. Period

Hitman

Reaction score
My favorite has to be The Undertaker back in 1998 & 1999 during The Ministry Days & The Attitude Era