• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm talking about comedians from 2000 - now.

Some of my favs are:

- Katt Williams
- Gabriel Iglesias
- Daniel Tosh
- Henry Rollins
- G Riley
- Dave Chappelle

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Katt Williams is dreadful. It bothers me that you included Tosh and Chappelle with the rest of those guys, honestly. :eww:

My list is pretty cliche, but the best are the best for a reason. David Cross, Chris Rock, Chappelle, Kevin Hart, Louis CK, Patrice O'Neil (RIP) Greg Giraldo (RIP), Joe Rogan, Bill Burr, Tosh (stand up, his show sucks), Norm McDonald, Jim Norton.... I'll stop there I guess.

Reactions: Swift

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Bill Burr, Frankie Boyle, Jimmy Carr. Don't really keep up to date with watching comedy so the only chance I get are panel shows and stuff.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I find Daniel Tosh decent. His show is hilarious but his comedy acts... not so much.

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Katt Williams is dreadful. It bothers me that you included Tosh and Chappelle with the rest of those guys, honestly. :eww:

My list is pretty cliche, but the best are the best for a reason. David Cross, Chris Rock, Chappelle, Kevin Hart, Louis CK, Patrice O'Neil (RIP) Greg Giraldo (RIP), Joe Rogan, Bill Burr, Tosh (stand up, his show sucks), Norm McDonald, Jim Norton.... I'll stop there I guess.

It's called personal preference. We obviously think different things are funny. You don't think gabriel iglesias is funny?

Henry Rollins is the shit, btw. I ain't changing a single name on that list. Tosh's show does suck, which is why I only watch his stand up.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It's called personal preference. We obviously think different things are funny. You don't think gabriel iglesias is funny?

Henry Rollins is the shit, btw. I ain't changing a single name on that list. Tosh's show does suck, which is why I only watch his stand up.

I know it is personal preference but Katt Williams is one guy I just have to shit on. Haven't seen much of Henry Rollins, might look into him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I find Daniel Tosh decent. His show is hilarious but his comedy acts... not so much.

Really? I'm just the opposite. I found his original comedy central stand up special hilarious and his second to be very good, but his show just makes me face palm constantly.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Really? I'm just the opposite. I found his original comedy central stand up special hilarious and his second to be very good, but his show just makes me face palm constantly.
Happy Thoughts?
Also, not sure how many times you've seen his show. The first season was ehn.

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I've seen a considerable amount of Tosh.0 and its just him making a ton of queer jokes, about himself, and then talking about sex the rest of the show.

Sex with men, sex with women, sex with animals. Like, really?

Now, Ridiculousness is funny shit, I love me some rob deer dick. I personally think Dyrdek should do stand up, but that's just me. At least give it a try.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Happy Thoughts?
Also, not sure how many times you've seen his show. The first season was ehn.
I've seen it plenty and a lot of clips. It is more weird/gay than funny IMO.

Happy Thoughts was his second special, Completely Serious from 07 is funnier

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I've seen it plenty and a lot of clips. It is more weird/gay than funny IMO.

Happy Thoughts was his second special, Completely Serious from 07 is funnier
In a gay/weird way it's funny if you like that kind of humour.

His first season, he seemed a bit insecure, but he pulled through later on and had funnier segments.
Season 1 episode:

I've seen Happy Thoughts and thought it was decent/ Will have to watch Completely Serious.

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh good idea posting videos of the comedians. Might help everyone get a better understanding of why you think their funny, eh?

Gabriel Iglesias -

Henry Rollins -

Katt Williams -