• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favorite Kind of Ciggarettes

J...

Reaction score
NOT A THREAD TO DISCUSS SMOKING IS HOW BAD PEOPLE SEE IT AS, JUST HERE TO DISCUSS FAVORITE CIGGS.

Easily for me Newports 100's in the box, the nicotine buzz they give you is amazing. On top of that there the same price as Kings areound here and you get twice the ciggarette. Im not usually picky though when bummin cigs as long as its menthol, anything else leaves an after taste in your mouth for a while which sucks.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
My favorite kind of cigarette is the kind that is spelled correctly.

One's that aren't made from paint stripper, rat poison and bleach.

Oh wait.

lmao. Man I love this place.

It's amazing though the different smells they have. I thought cigs were cigs but there are actually variations in how bad they stink when you're smoking them and the after stink on your clothes. Smoking is a huge turn off for me though.

Doomsday

Reaction score
476586b.jpg

But... they're not cigarettes any more. They are cigars.

Can't go wrong with Lucky Strike.

G 3

Reaction score
lmao. Man I love this place.

It's amazing though the different smells they have. I thought cigs were cigs but there are actually variations in how bad they stink when you're smoking them and the after stink on your clothes. Smoking is a huge turn off for me though.

Lol, a girl smoking isn't as bad as a girl that dips.