• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favorite instrumentals

bully

what does everyone think of this game? i got it for christmas, and it took liek a week to beat. i really like the idea of this game, and it was put together pretty well, imo. i give it a 9 out of 10. what does everybody else think

Wrestling Station

its a decent game.. everytime you play it, you get to experience it more and more. Carry on with it, is cool

Nancy Di Loreto

I got it for Christmas too and I beat the basic missions in about 2 weeks without any cheats/guides. So much to do but eventually it bored me. I might go at it again tomorrow though...

the dark knight

i got the game b4 christmas with maybe a week . i finished it in 15 hours :D . but after i did , it just became not exciting as much . but still a cool game , 1 of the best ps2's in 2006

PHX

Legacy Member
Post and discuss your favorite instrumentals. Here's one of my favs

[youtube]TcrBzqsJebE[/youtube]