Favorite Flavor of Doritos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
Wayyy to many to list, can be past or present. Mine is by far Cool Ranch. Simple and been around forever but they taste good as hell. Honerable mention to Sweet Chili or w/e its called and Blazing Buffalo.

nation

Reaction score
Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Blazing Buffaflo & Ranch is the best kind. I gota have a stick of gum when I'm done eating them though.

Cool Ranch was the best kind, but they started getting stingy on the flavoring. A lot of them don't even have the cool ranch on them or not enough.

Slash

Reaction score
I miss the 3D doritos idk why they always tasted better then the others. But right now I like the buffalo ones.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Mr. Dragon's Chips are pretty darn tasty, but you gotta have an acquired taste for the wasabi.

Otherwise, who doesn't love the classic Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese?

Sweet & Spicy Chili is amazing.

I miss the Sweet Mesquite BBQ that they were having Vs. The White Nacho for that promotion they had 2 years or so ago.

Reaction score
Anybody remember "Salsa Verde?"

GOTDAM they were hot! Addictive though.

But my fave is still cool ranch. It's a classic. I'm lucky to get them while I'm here in Tikrit.