Favorite Female artist past or present

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Madonna's: dont tell me and Music are also the best

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I can't possibly narrow it down to only one.

Joan Jett
Stevie Nicks
JD Samson
Kathleen Hanna
Madonna
Cyndi Lauper
Debbie Harry
Courtney Love

Reactions: u_cant_c_me

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not saying she's a good person. I don't think she is, but when it comes to music that's a different matter entirely.
I was speaking 100% musically. Her biggest album was co-written by greater talents, she isn't an amazing musician....Forget her being trash, I just disagree on her being even remotely in the league with the top 50, let alone top 5 female artists.

But of course you are welcome to your opinion, I just disagree.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
- Favorite female solo artists: Adele, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Lana Del Rey

- Favorite female artists who sing in a band: Lzzy Hale, Amy Lee, Hillary Scott and Sharon den Adel

- Other female artists who I don't really listen to much, but think have awesome voices: Christina Aguilera, Beyoncé, Marie Frederiksson, Joan Jett, Madonna, Tina Turner, Whitney Houston, Céline Dion, Gwen Stefani, J-Lo, Shakira...