• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favorite Fast Food Place

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I try and stay away from eating out (especially fast food), but when I do Subway is usually my favorite, but you can't beat McDonald's dollar menu if you want super quick and super cheap without worrying about healthiness.

Rated R Superstar

KFC. We don't get it often, maybe twice a year. One of those things you can really appreciate more if you have less of it. I try not to eat fast food now that I'm focused on losing weight.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Taco Bell's Build Your Own Box is the best deal in fast food.

But my favorite is Harvey's. Amazing fries, great poutine, and they even have a Bacon Poutine. Expensive as all hell though.

Heisenberg

Probably Burger King right now I'm digging their food and menu. McDonalds is boring and KFC sucks half the time. I like subway and was eating their food a decent amount but their menu gets boring too.

I like other places like chinese tho

Fluttershy

I'm going to say Burger King. KFC comes a close second but personally I think they lack variety. Notable mention for subway as the meatball marnia is perfection.