Favorite era of music

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:eek:tunga: Some of us like certain era of music. Which do you like? Some classical pre 1900 stuff. Like the grunge movement of the 19902, or maybe you're someone who likes this new age 2000 stuff. Tell me, which era of music do you like best, or do you like music at everytime?

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Depends on the genre. For rap and hip hop right now is my favorite but for rock around the 1990s and early 2000s is good.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's an Era of music I like its more like a selection of different bands and musicians. For instance I like Motorhead. Ace of Spades, Overkill, The Game, Hellraiser and many more of their songs. But I also like listening to Tchaikovsky.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
1960s, I love Elvis, even though he didn't perform regularly during this era, it was that style of music, I love Dion and Johnny Cash and can listen to them for hours, The Wanderer by Dion is the best song ever imo, anyone seen the film The Wanderers?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
60s for Rock hands down. Beatles, Stones, Zeppelin, and of course my all time favorite Neil Young.

The best thing ever though is 90s rap. If I had to choose one period of time for one genre of music to listen to for the rest of my life 1990s hip hop runs away with it. There is so much amazing rap from the 90s that I barely listen to anything current because I can always find great shit from the past that I haven't heard.

Reactions: Farooq

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Probably early 90s. Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Nine Inch Nails, Bush etc.

Reactions: Farooq

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I dont have a favourite :hmm:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Everyone has a favourite. :dawg:

I havent listened to enough music to come to that decision

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:yes: For me-THE 80'S(my generation naturally-lol), and THE 60'S(my mom's generation). I also kind of like music from THE 50'S era(my dad's generation)-and some from THE 70'S(my older siblings' generation).
Mostly I am a fan of music from THE 80'S and THE 60'S, there's some stuff of the 90's that I like-but a small amount of music and I haven't been all that crazy about stuff from The New Millenium.
Mostly-80's and 60's music. What can I say?I'm an old lady-lol.