Favorite Belt of All Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What is everyone's favorite belt? I would have to go with the WCW Big Gold!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-28-23-52-57.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-28-23-52-57.png
    124 KB · Views: 6

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
There is a thread similar to this going on actually here, except it is only looking at modern: News - Best looking belts right now

However, if I'd look at all time, then I personally would look to the Winged Eagle, the big Gold belt which has been used so much (Although considering every indy promotion and e-fed have used that belt design to the point where I am tired of it slightly). Maybe if I look at old mid-card belts, I loved the design of the IC title before the new one. I put them about the same with a slight edge to the white strap. Any others, I put in that thread.

Reactions: Crash
Reaction score
There is a thread similar to this going on actually here, except it is only looking at modern: News - Best looking belts right now

However, if I'd look at all time, then I personally would look to the Winged Eagle, the big Gold belt which has been used so much (Although considering every indy promotion and e-fed have used that belt design to the point where I am tired of it slightly). Maybe if I look at old mid-card belts, I loved the design of the IC title before the new one. I put them about the same with a slight edge to the white strap. Any others, I put in that thread.
I also love the winged eagle. I ordered a bootleg and I should have it next week. Also have the 87 Andre on white strap.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I renamed this to reflect the actual topic.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I have to admit my favorite belt is the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. Nothing beats the 10 pounds of gold.

The big gold belt was awesome in the Flair days. When WWE brought it back, it looked cheap and it never looked like it was made of gold. It always seemed like painted metal and I hated it.

Reactions: Crash

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Tommy Dreamer's New York Hardcore Belt.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Intercontinental in white.

The first wrestler I recall changing the color of that belt was the Ultimate Warrior. I ALWAYS hated him and we eventually had a real life feud when he read an article I wrote about him. But he constantly changed the color of the leather and i think that was awesome. I think HBK used a white belt a lot too.

I have no idea why I am talking about people who used the belt. Oh well, I am cute and funny so I never have to explain myself. :)

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
The Hardcore title. How the fuck do we have a cruiserweight title and womens tag titles but not a hardcore title??? Bring back the 24/7 rule. Its the only title that helps get the lower card jobbers over
The 24/7 rule would be amazing, especially with Social Media now being a major thing.

Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The Hardcore title. How the fuck do we have a cruiserweight title and womens tag titles but not a hardcore title??? Bring back the 24/7 rule. Its the only title that helps get the lower card jobbers over
The 24/7 rule would be amazing, especially with Social Media now being a major thing.

We don't have a hardcore title because of the way WWE has changed over the years. Yeah, we still get stipulation matches, but they are different. You don't have to look any further than the padding on the elimination chamber to know things have changed.

The 24/7 rule would be something WWE would consider too dangerous to do again. Most of the pin falls were on hard floors and they just don't want to go in that direction anymore.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
We don't have a hardcore title because of the way WWE has changed over the years. Yeah, we still get stipulation matches, but they are different. You don't have to look any further than the padding on the elimination chamber to know things have changed.

The 24/7 rule would be something WWE would consider too dangerous to do again. Most of the pin falls were on hard floors and they just don't want to go in that direction anymore.

I disagree. They could bring back the Hardcore title and called The Extreme Rules Championship since the term "hardcore" isnt used anymore.

The wrestlers could still work entertaining matches that are not a violent and dont use chairs and weapons to the head and no blood obvioisly.

The spots that wrestlers use now are just as dangerous. The injury rate I would bet is way higher than it used to be because of all the high risk maneuvers. All these wrestler doings these god damn triple back flip hurricana sun set flip is more dangerous than getting hit with a cookie sheet but just as entertaining